16

Ava•••

After today's Magcon, we all decided to go to Disney world.

(A/N: "Im goin to Disney World October 3rd. If you wanna come on down, come one down!"😂)

"Alright, lets all pick partners for rides and stuff." Cameron said. "I pick Nash."

"Sorry dude, I'm going with Ash." Nash said hugging Ash to his side.

"I see how it is." Cam fake cried. "Then Hayes I choose you!"

The partners ended up being:

Cam and Hayes.

Nash and Ashley.

Taylor and Aaron.

Jack and Jack. (obviously)

JOX (This is Jacob and Mahogany, if you didn't know.)

Matthew and Carter.

Shawn and I.

"Can we get butter beer?" Shawn asked tugging on my sleeve.

"Shawn, honey. We're in Hollywood Studios (part of Disney), not Universal Studios." I said sounding like a mom.

"Awe poop." He said crossing his arms.

"Have fun babysitting Shawny boy, Ava." Taylor snickered.

"Very funny..." I tried saying seriously, but ended up bursting into laughter.

"Lets go on the Tower of Terror!" Mahogany said jumping up and down.

We all agreed to go and we lined up.

After waiting for 20 minutes, we finally got inside and took our seats.

I was sitting beside Shawn who was bragging about how he wasn't scared of this ride.

"Sureee..." Jack J said.

"No it's true, not scary at all." Shawn boasted.

Guess what? Shawn ended up closing his eyes the holy time and cutting my blood circulation from squeezing my hand too hard.

After a fun day at Disney, we went back to the hotel to start packing since we're leaving tomorrow morning.

"I'm gonna miss you guys!" Mahogany said throwing her arms around me.

"I'll miss you too!" Ash and I said.

"Lets save our goodbyes for tomorrow, we still have a whole night!" Ashley said.

"Hey, the guys are inviting us to Matt and Carter's room." Mahogany said.

"Leggo." We all skipped down the hall to their room.

There we were greeted by a smack cam.

The whip cream dropped down my face.

"Oh it's on.." I smirked evilly.

I wiped the cream off my face and quickly smacked the person beside me which was Ashley.

"Gurl! You did not just go there!" She snapped.

"Oh, I just did!"

The room started screaming as a full on smack cam war was on. As Taylor vined this, I smacked his cheek. Shawn was trying to get Nash who was also running from Carter. In total, I got smacked by, Jacob, Cameron, Matt and Ashley. Mostly Ashley.

I was really gonna miss this...

The next morning, I took a shower and got changed into some comfy clothes for the plane.

I made sure to get an earlier flight so that I wouldn't have to be on the same plane as the others.

After grabbing something to eat, I met all the guys in the lobby.

I hugged all the guys and Mahogany and Ashley. I awkwardly shook hands with Bart.

"Bye, everyone!" I said.

"Bye, Ava! Hope to see you soon." I heard Gilinsky say.

Trust me, you'll be seeing me a lot...

Author's Note:

TYSM FOR 200 READS!!!

That really topped off my week.

First was the something big video.

Then I was featured in #AskGlozell 6.

And now this!!

Hope y'all have a great night, because its currently 1:45 am here and I still can't sleep.

Byeeeee!

-Ela😴✨💤