30

Ava•••

Two weeks later...

We were all at Cameron's house waiting for him to come home. I got out of my wheelchair and I'm now using crutches.

It was Christmas Eve and we were all spending Christmas together.

We heard the bell ring which is our signal to hide so that we can surprise Cam.

Shawn lifted me up bridal style and carried me behind the couch.

"Sierra, we're home!" I heard Gina yell.

"Surprise!" we all popped up.

"Welcome home, Cam!" I said.

We all had dinner which our moms prepared.

All of our families were here so it was really nice and fun.

While the adults and the kids were upstairs, we were in the basement watching movies and making vines. I decided to vlog everything because I had to catch up with my schedule and I wanted this memory to last forever.

"So, Ava. What are you gonna do with school?" Aaron asked.

"I don't know to be honest, I think I'm gonna have to go back to being homeschooled." I said sadly.

"Okay, I'm not the only one." Nash said.

"What?"

"Didn't Ashley tell you?" Nash said. "Me and the guys have to take online schooling. We got a lot of upcoming tour dates in the new year."

"That's exciting!" I said congratulating all of them.

Ash was looking at her phone.

"Ashley, what's wrong?" I asked.

She jumped up, "I'm at 500 k on vine!"

We all cheered.

"..But I have to stay in school..."

"Ash, why don't you tour with me?" I asked.

"Really?"

I nodded and grabbed her present.

She opened it and the first thing she saw was an invitation for my tour. But that's not the only thing I gave her. I got her a purple version of my unicorn onesie and some things from lush.

"Thank you so much! I love you!" she hugged me.

It was 5 minutes until Christmas, we all exchanged gifts and then went upstairs to countdown.

Taylor and I were going around putting mistletoes around our parents. We got a good laugh at how embarrassed they were. We even got Hayes to kiss Aaliyah on the cheek and Skylynn to kiss Tristan. It was really fun.

"Merry Christmas!" We all yelled while blasting some Christmas songs.

I thought it'd be funny to put the mistletoe above Nash and Cam, but while walking, I bumped into Shawn.

"Under the mistletoe with you... Shawty with you. With you... Under the mistletoe." Shawn sang before kissing me passionately.

"I was looking for you, follow me. I kept your present down stairs." He said helping me down.

"Merry Christmas, Ava." he smiled handing me a box.

It revealed a silver guitar pick that has a peace sign engraved in the middle.

"Thank you so much! This is beautiful, you really didn't have to." I said hugging him.

He helped me put it on. I kissed him.

"Here's your present," I said handing him a box. Inside there was a Gryffindor cloak, tie and a violin.

"This is so cool!" He said putting the tie on.

"Need help with that?" I asked helping him properly put the tie on.

"Thank you so much!" he said holding the violin.

We went back upstairs and put our jackets on. Everyone was leaving, so while waiting for our parents to come outside, we played in the snow.

"I really appreciate the gift, but you didn't have to get me anything." Shawn said.

"I wanted to."

"I'm already grateful to have you in my life." He said. "To me, you're the best gift a boy could get."

"Cheesy, but that's sweet." I said.

"Dammit, you ruined the moment." Shawn said playfully pushing me.

"Oops. Sorry." I said.

Shawn chuckled and embraced me into his arms, "Look at all the snowflakes. That's how much I love you."

"Shawn, it's not snowing," Shawn gave me an 'are you serious' look. "Kidding, I love you more than all the snow and the stars combined. I love you more than pizza. That's how much I love you."

Shawn laughed and kissed the top of my head.

"Shawn Peter Raul Mendes, you truly are my everything."

Author's Note:

Well that was the end of My Everything.

Hope u guys are having a very Merry Christmas!

-Ela🎄🎉❤