13

(A/N: Im gonna skip the plane ride and etc and just go to the fun part.)

Ava•••
I'm glad that I didn't get the same flight as anyone else, because that would've been really bad.

I also told them I couldn't come because my grandparents were visiting me for the weekend. Which wasn't entirely a lie.. Its true that they're visiting, but not this weekend.

I was still at the airport waiting for the limo. I know, fancy right? This Bart guy must have a lot of mula.

I decided to go get something to eat or at least drink. I went to the closest place which happened to be Starbucks. I know I'm such a common white girl.

After finishing my salted caramel mocha, I went outside to go see if they're there.

Still not there... They really need to get here sooner, because its not good for a YouTuber to stay out in the open. Especially in a crowded airport. I've already been stopped to take a picture.

They came about five minutes later. This Bart guy came out and greeted me.

"Sorry we took so long, there was traffic on the way to the airport, Bart Bordelon, nice to meet you." Bart said shaking my hand.

"It's alright, nice meeting you too." I returned the smile.

While walking to the car he explained to me what Magcon is, what to do, rooms and the schedule.

He opened the door of the limousine and there inside was Nash, Cameron, Taylor, Aaron, Carter, Matthew, Jack G, Jack J, Ashley, another girl, another boy and Shawn.

"Oh my gosh! You're my favourite YouTuber!" Ashley said.

"Thank you so much, what's your name?" I smiled taking a seat next to the boy I didn't know.

"I'm Ashley--"

"My girlfriend." Nash interrupted her.

Ash blushed, "Aww s'cute!" I said.

Nash kissed her on the cheek, "Im Nash by the way, nice to finally meet you!"

I feel so awkward yet more real than what I go through everyday. These are the moments when you just wanna tell them the truth, but I can't.

The rest of the guys introduced themselves like how they did on my first day if school. I learned that the red headed girl's name is Mahogany and the other boy is Jacob Whitesides.
Shawn was in the middle of explaining his story of how this one girl knocked down a box of muffins at a meet and greet, when we arrived at the hotel.

"I'm gonna give you your rooms," Bart said.

"Ashley, Mahogany and Ava, room 511."

Bart said the rest of the rooms, then we got to go upstairs to unpack.
The room was so beautiful, like its amazing! There are three queen sized beds. I don't how much this Bart guy paid, but this was beyond amazing.

"This is my bed!" Mahogany yelled flopping on the middle bed.

"I don't mind which bed!" I yelled.

"Ill get that bed." Ashley pointed to the one closest to the snack bar and mini fridge.

That left me with the bed closest to the window which was what I hoped to get. I loved the view.

We all unpacked and Mahogany told us what happens at Magcon and just random things.

After unpacking, we all met at the lobby to go to some place to eat dinner.

"So Ava, how are you liking America?" Bart asked trying to make conversation.

"It's really nice, I like it here." I replied.

"Your accent gives me life!" Ashley said.

"Thank you! I don't really hear my accent." I said.

"I wish I had an australian accent..." Gilinsky mumbled.

"Try it." I said.

"G'Day mate, today we are going kangaroo hunting." Gilinsky said in a pretty good Aussie accent.

I chuckled, "That was good!"

"Really? Your turn! You do an American accent this time."

"What should I say?" I asked.

"Say, 'Carter Reynolds is a sexy beast." Carter said.

I shook my head.

"Fine, say 'Carter loves rice"

I laughed, "Carter loves rice."

"That was really good!" Matthew said.

"What other accents can you do?" Shawn asked.

"You sound so familiar.." I heard Ashley say suspiciously.

"Like?" I asked.

"I don't know, you kinda sounded like this girl for a second." She said.

"Oh."

I think they're on to me...

Author's Note:

OMG 1 DAY AND 7 HOURS TILL SOMETHING BIG

#GetSomethingBigNov7

IM SO EXCITED ASDFGH

AND ALEX FROM TARGET WAS ON ELLEN... Whut?

I'm actually done with the world. What is going on?

Kk drama up ahead

BAAIII

-Ela👑🌚💕