5

Ava•••

Today in science, which I unfortunately have with Brianna and her snobby friends, Stephanie and Chloe who all kept giving me glares.

Other than three pairs of eyes burning a hole at the back of my head, I met a new friend today. Her name is Ashley and she sits next to me in class.

During lunch I didn't sit with Shawn and friends since I went to go sit with Ashley. Besides, Shawn doesn't need to tour me around anymore. It's been two weeks since I came, I think I'm fine on my own. Also, his evil girlfriend hates my guts for no reason.

While eating lunch two boys came up to us.

"So Ash, are you coming to our party?" The blonde one asked.

"Yeah. Can I bring my friend?" Ashley asked the guys.

"Sure, I'm Jack Johnson by the way." He smiled at me.

"And I'm Jack too." The talk brunette guy said.

"Jack and Jack?" I asked.

"Yes, from vine," Johnson said. "Oh yeah, wear a costume it's a Halloween party."

"Nice meeting you!" I waved.

"They seem nice." I said to Ashley.

"They're really nice, but they can throw really wild parties." Ashley nodded.

Shawn~~~ (surprise!)

After lunch, I had Geography with Addie. She hasn't talked to me the whole day and I feel like I did something wrong.

I tapped her on the shoulder. She turned to look at me.

"Hey!" I smiled.

She waved.

"Why didn't you sit with us during lunch?" I asked.

"I was with a friend, and the table seemed full." She replied.

"I was gonna introduce you to Carter, Aaron, Matthew, Jack and Jack." I said.

"I already met the Jacks..." She said continuing to write notes.

"Okay, what's going on? You seem upset." I said.

"Your girl friend hates my guts and I don't know what I did." She said still not taking her eyes away from her notebook.

I shrugged, "I'll talk to her about it."

"Are you going to Jack and Jack's party?" She asked as we walked out of the classroom.

"Yeah are you?" I asked. Why did I suddenly feel excited?

"Yup." she said.

"Yes!!" She looked at me weirdly. "I mean, uh i'll see you there."

She chuckled.

"There's the smile I was looking for." I grinned poking her cheek.

"I wasn't mad or anything." She said.

"I just missed seeing your smile," I said. I realized how creepy that sounded.

"That's sweet, but I think you should tell that to your girlfriend. Bye, Mendes." She squeezed my shoulder and shut her locker door revealing an angry Brianna.

"H-Hey, Bree." I said nervously.

"Forget her I have a couple costumes to show you at my house..." She said seductively.

She dragged me to her room and pushed me on the bed.

"Be right back, Shawny." She winked.

While waiting for who knows how long, I took out my phone.

I received a text from Addie.

A- Hi

S-Hey

A-Whats up👲

S-Nm..u?

A-Watching TWD

S-U WATCH

A-YASSSS

Suddenly, Brianna came out in nothing but a hot pink lace bra and matching underwear.

"Who are you texting?" Brianna's face fell.

"Matt." I lied.

She rolled her eyes and went into her closet and came out 5 minutes later looking like a playboy bunny.

"Should I be a bunny? or..." She went back in to the closet.

"Or a cat?"

"A cat, it looks cute."

"Shawn, I know you weren't really texting Matthew." She said.

"I was, he was asking me if I watched the Walking Dead season premier."

"You were texting that bitch weren't you?"

"Why do you keep calling her that?" I asked.

"Because she freaking dragged me into the washroom and told me to stop being a whore and then said that I'm not good enough for you and that I'm just a slut who wants you for your fame and looks," She started tearing up.

I wrapped my arm around her and hugged her close to my chest.

Did Adelaine really say that? Should I believe Addie or Brianna?

"But I'm not dating you just cause you're a viner or for your looks. I actually really love you.. a lot."

I believe my girlfriend, maybe Addie is a bitch.

"I-I love you too."

Ava•••

I was so bored and I had nothing to do. I already uploaded another video and I have nothing to film at the moment. So I decided to text Shawn.

A- Hi

S-Hey

A-Whats up👲

S-Nm..u?

A-Watching TWD

S-U WATCH

A-YASSSS

...he must be writing a long text. It's taking him 10 minutes to type.

A couple minutes later he texted:

S: G2g bye

Odd. 10 minutes for that? Oh well, what a strange boy.

It was already 9:00 so I guess that's why. Probably tired or something. I don't know, but I don't go to sleep until 11:00, even later if I'm working on a video.

This is actually really easy. No one suspects that it's me. I shouldn't have said that... Now something bad's gonna happen. Brianna and her little minions might expose my secret, my friends would hate me forever since I lied to them, then people would treat me differently.

I really don't want to deal with that.

Before going to sleep, I checked my phone again. I got a text from Shawn.

S- Hey

A- Hi

S- I talked to Brianna

A- So why does she hate me?

S- Ur a bitch to her, why did u say that?

A-Say what?

S- She loves me and I know that she's not just dating me for my fame

A-I never said that

S-Idk what to believe anymore. I thought u were actually cool. But ur just a cold hearted bitch

I shut off my phone. What's going on? What did Brianna tell Shawn to make him hate me?