9

Shawn~~~

I actually thought that Addie was different. Brianna was right.

Speaking of Brianna, where is she?

I went to go look for her. I bumped into Ashley.

"I don't know what you did to my best friend, but I know you're the reason why she went home, dick head." She spat.

I just rolled my eyes and walked over to the dance floor.

Drunk teenagers grinding on each others.

I found Taylor twerking and Matthew making it rain.

"Hey have you seen, Bree?" I asked.

"What!?" Taylor yelled over the blaring music.

"HAVE YOU SEEN MY GIRLFRIEND?!" I yelled.

He shook his head. I felt someone squeeze my butt. I turned around to see a girl in a short, tight pink dress with feathers.

I ran away feeling violated. I can't take this anymore.

I went to go find a washroom. The closest one had a couple making out.

"Uhhh.." I stood there awkwardly.

"There's a washroom upstairs." The guy said slamming the door in my face.

I went upstairs. Shit, which door?

I opened the closest door to my left and found an empty bedroom. Nope.

Then I opened the one to my right and found another bedroom, this time I heard moans. I looked down to find a pair of cat ears by the doorway leading to a pile of clothes leading to the king sized bed. There on the bed was Brianna and Julian her ex.

"Shawn?" She gasped.

I just looked at her feeling betrayed and guilty for what I said to Addie.

"I-I swear I'm drunk!" She stammered.

"Hope you have fun with your ex, and I'm not referring to myself."

"No Shawn! Please, I love you."

"Whatever, don't talk to me. If you excuse me, I have someone to apologize to." I slammed the door shut and ran downstairs with one thing on my mind. Addie.

Ava•••

By time I got home, my makeup was a mess and I looked more like a zombie princess than a pageant queen.

"Ava, are you okay?" My mom asked.

"No."

"Get changed and we can talk if you want." She hugged me.

"That would be nice." I said in my normal accent.

"I'll make you some hot chocolate, go change."

I went upstairs and took off my dress then stepped into the shower for a quick wash.

After my shower, I dried myself off and got into my Jim jams. I wiped off my makeup and washed my face.

I removed my brown contacts then went back down to see Shawn talking to my mom.

I'm not in my disguise! I ran back upstairs to get my extensions and contacts. I went back down.

"Av-- Adelaine, someone's here to see you," My mom said. "I'll leave you two alone."

I waited until my mom was upstairs.

"You were right..." Shawn finally said breaking the awkward silence.

"I know." I asked.

"Brianna never loved me." He looked down.

"What happened?"

"She cheated on me with her ex boyfriend," His fists balled up and clenched his jaw. "Caught them in Jack's room."

"Sucks doesn't it?" I felt no sympathy towards him. Maybe I felt kinda bad.

He nodded, "Then, she lied to my face saying that she was drunk."

I was so tempted to say, 'I told you so!' but I didn't. I just shrugged.

"I guess that's the second time she lied to your face."

"Probably more than that."

"Maybe..."

"Anyways, I came here to apologize. I'm not expecting for you to forgive me right away but, I just wanted you to know that I'm really sorry for everything,"

I didn't know what to say.

"I shouldn't have called you a bitch. And I really shouldn't have believed Brianna."

"You're right about me not forgiving you instantly, but thanks for letting me know."

"Okay, I'll see you at school. Bye, Adelaine."

Before I closed the door, I stopped him.

"Just 'cause I hate your guts, you can still call me Addie." I said.

Shawn smiled, "Alright, whatever you say, Addie."

I closed the door and went upstairs.

I explained what happened to my mom how everything is fine now. I still got hot chocolate though.