23

Ava•••

"We have less than 8 hours to get ready for the dance and we have a spa day in half an hour!" Ash yelled frantically rolling off the bed and running to the washroom.

"Shoot." I muttered grabbing some clothes to change into.

I went to the other washroom and changed, washed my face and brushed my teeth.

I tied my hair up and ran downstairs to meet Ashley.

"We'll grab breakfast at Timmy's." Ash said.

We walked to Tim Hortons to get some food and ate. After we finished, we went to the spa.

We got a massage and facial.

After that, we grabbed some lunch then I went home to take a shower and grab my dress so that I can change at Ashley's house.

(A/N: She's wearing casual clothes rn. She's not naked lol.)

We did each others make up and hair. Ash went for an up do while I left my hair down and curled it.

My makeup was quite simple and consists of winged eyeliner and red lipstick.

I finally changed into my dress.

The last thing we did was paint our nails and then we were done.

An hour later, Shawn and Nash came to pick us up.

"You look beautiful." Shawn said handing me a flower.

"Nice try, Shawn I'm wearing a mask."

"You're always beautiful."

"You're looking handsome yourself." I replied.

We linked arms and got into the limo that Nash rented.

While Nashley was busy making out, Shawn and I just sang along to the songs on the radio.

When we got there, Shawn opened the door for me and held my hand as we walked into the venue.

"They went all out with this dance, huh?" I said admiring the pretty decor.

"Lets dance." Shawn dragged me to the dance floor.

We danced crazily until we got tired and sat down at our table to be greeted by the squad and their dates.

Each of the boys introduced their dates to us. They were all really nice. Sone of them were in my classes.

There was Jack J and Mallory, she was in math with me.

Jack G was with this girl named Hanna, who I've never met before but she's really nice.

Taylor didn't have a date, he just went with any girl.

Carter and Maggie were dancing.

(A/N: They broke up. K bye.)

Obviously Nash and Ashley were together.

Aaron and Lana who was in history with me.

Matt wasn't here because he went to Virginia for the weekend.

And as for Cam, he decided to go with Stephanie... As in the snobby Stephanie. One of Brianna's minions. Really, Cam? I don't even know why...

"I'm gonna get some punch, want some?" Shawn asked me.

"Yes please." I replied.

He went off to the snack table.

In the meantime, I talked to my new friends.

A few more songs played. The sixth song just finished and Shawn hasn't returned yet.

"Have you seen Shawn?" I asked Taylor who offered to sit with me while waiting for Shawn.

He shook his head sadly.

"Ill go look for him." I said.

I pushed through the crowd, I could barely see anything since they all had masks.

Shawn!

I tapped his shoulder and he turned around. I heard him whisper something but I didn't hear.

"I can't hear you! Tell me outside!" I yelled grabbing his arm.

We stepped outside into the hallway, couples making out.

"Lets go somewhere else," I suggested going further down the hall. Shawn nodded holding my hand.

"What were you saying?" I asked before everything went black.