25

Ava•••

I woke up with my head pounding and darkness surrounding me.

Where am I?

I heard footsteps getting louder and louder. I pretended to be sleeping, I heard a familiar voice.

"Yes, I got the tickets. She's not awake yet, must have knocked her out real hard... No, she's here... okay. Okay, ill see you tomorrow." The voice said. He sounded really familiar.

I heard his footsteps echo around the room to the point when I felt his hot breath against my ear.

"Pretty girl, I know you're awake." He whispered.

"Ava, or would you like me to call you Addie? You lying bitch." He said.

"You know, you're little boyfriend cares so much about you and you're here lying to him. He doesn't even know your name, your real name..."

Tears welled up in my eyes only causing them to be absorbed by the blindfold.

"Just remember that." Then he left shutting the door.

When I knew he was gone, I tried untying my hands which caused me to fall to my side.

I'm tied to a chair.

I picked myself up and tried slamming the chair around, which was hard because I was in a sitting position and I couldn't break free. I bumped into something hard and tried slamming it there only to hear glass shattering. I managed to break the chair.

My hands still tied to the back of the chair, I tried shaking it off.

It took me a while. Still not off, I broke down and sobbed. I was frustrated not just because of the chair but because I'm lying to everyone I love.

In frustration, I kept slamming my arms on the cold floor causing the chair to break. I probably have splinters everywhere, but at least I can move.

I immediately took off my blindfold wincing at the pain in my hand.

The light blinded me. I was in a small room. It looked like a cheap hotel room. It was quite creepy too.

Once my eyes adjusted, I immediately started searching for my phone. Dammit, it's in my clutch... I probably left it at the venue or whoever took me has it.

I looked around the room, no one was here. I opened the window looking outside to see a parking lot in the middle of no where. There were 3 cars in the lot.

Where am I?

I thought of a plan which was to find the address of this place and use the phone to call the police. Whoever took me might come back and see that I escaped so I had to find a way to block the door and any opening.

I tried pushing the bed which was really heavy, but managed to do so. I also pushed the drawer. That should hold him.

Okay, now the address... I looked around on the desks and in the drawers. I found out that I was staying in some motel called The Daisy Inn. Creepy. That's good enough. I picked up the phone which, lucky for me, works.

I dialed the police and told them my emergency. They were on their way! I sighed in relief and tried to find a place to hide until they arrived, but I was too late.

Shawn~~~

It's been a day since she and Cam went missing, Aaron found her clutch, but not her phone.. No wonder she wasn't answering. I haven't slept or eaten anything since she went missing.

I miss her so much.

I heard the bell ring and ran down to open it. It was Ashley.

"Shawn! I have great news! Ava's mom just called. The police is looking for a missing girl, It might be Addie!"

I felt a wave of relief, but something seemed odd.

"Ash, what do you mean Ava's mom?"

"What?"

"You said Ava."

"No I said Addie."

"I heard you say, Ava's mom."

"Well, I meant Addie."

"Okay. Let's just go find Addie." I said brushing the situation off.

"Do you still have her phone?" She asked.

"It wasn't in her clutch."

"So whoever took her has the phone!"

"Try calling."

I dialed her number, no answer.

"Nothing?"

I shook my head.

"Wait, we can locate her phone." I said.

"How?"

"Johnson."

Authour's note:

Carter and Cam drama...

Meanwhile Shawn wants us to refer to him a Mudoz? Idek😂😂

Hope y'all had a great day!

-Ela✌❤😊