19

Shawn~~~

"Hey, Addie. You look really beautiful tonight, and I was wondering if you would like to be my girlfriend?" I asked.

"How about no."

"What the hell, Matt?! You're supposed to say yes!"

"Sorry Shawn I can't do this. It's not me, it's you." Matt said taking off his $10 weave.

"First of all, I need you to help me practice for the real thing. And second, it's; 'Its not you, it's me.' Idiot."

"If you're gonna be a meanie, then I don't wanna play!" Matt said walking out my room.

"Matt! I didn't mean it! Come back!" I said running after him.

I found him in my kitchen eating.

"Fine, I was wrong. You were right in the first place. Come on, man." I said holding out a hand.

"Okay, I actually have to go now, my mom just texted me. These muffins are really good, by the way." He said munching on the freshly baked muffins I just made.

"Those were for me!" I said grabbing the plate.

"Okay, bye!" Matt ran out the door. "By the way, stop stressing over this. Addie really likes you, man."

"Thanks, i'll see you later."

Well, he was no help...

Who to call?

Who knows, Addie the best?

Ashley!

I dialed her number.

"How about dinner at a fancy restaurant?" I suggested.

"No, she hates it when people spend money on her." Ashley said looking at her nails.

"Clubbing?"

"Shawn, we're 16."

"Brianna and I went with Cameron and his ex."

Ash rolled her eyes, "Addie isn't Brianna."

"Then, what does she like?" I asked.

"There's a fair tomorrow down by the pier." Ashley shrugged.

"I don't like clowns." I said.

"It's getting colder, you two can stay at home have a movie marathon and eat food."

"How about, the carnival and movie marathon?" I suggested.

"She'll love it!" Ashley exclaimed.

"Thank you! Thank you!" I jumped.

"You better not break her, again..." Ashley warned.

"I promise."