4

Ava•••

The next day, at school while walking to fifth period history, I got pulled into the girls washroom by someone.

"Brianna?" I said looking at her caked face.

"Listen up. I don't like how you sit with us at lunch and tag along. We don't want you here." She said rudely.

"It's not my fault. Shawn invited me and they're my friends too." I said.

"Whatever, trust me they all think you're an annoying little whore who just wants to get in their pants." She smirked evilly.

I shook my head, "Okay. Now, if you excuse me, I'm actually gonna go do something productive like learn rather than bitching on the new girl."

I flipped my hair over my shoulders and left the washroom flawlessly like Beyoncé. Bow down bitches.

"Why does Brianna hate me?" I asked Cameron while walking home. Turns out he lives next door.

"You're a threat to her." He replied.

"A threat?" I asked.

He nodded, "You're beautiful, you're kind and funny. Something Shawn wants in a girl,"

"Thank you so much!" I said covering my face. I didn't realize I was blushing hard.

"And you're freaking adorable. Which is why you're a threat, she thinks Shawn will fall for you."

"You really mean that?" I asked.

"Yeah, I've only known you for a day, almost two, but I really think you're a great girl." He smiled.

"Thank you. It means a lot, but I'm not trying to steal Shawn from her."

"I know you're not, but I can tell Shawn is head over heels for you."

"How? All he does is swap spit with Brianna." I said.

Cameron laughed, "Trust me, he is. Besides, why are you so concerned about Brianna not liking you?"

"Well, today she dragged me into the washroom and told me that I'm a tag along who only wants to get in your pants." I said.

"Don't believe her. If anything, she's the tag along who only dates Shawn for his looks and fame."

"I'm guessing you don't like Brianna?"

"I despise her. We all do actually, well except Shawn who must be blind to fall for a skank like that."

"Who knows what he sees in her..."

"Probably her boobs and butt."

"True."

"Well, this is my house. See you tomorrow, Adds." Cam waved.

"Adds?"

"Yeah that's my nickname for you."

"Okay, Dallas."

Cameron laughed and waved. I waved back and entered my house.

I changed into my Jim jams, yes I know it's not even night time yet, but it's comfy. Then I finished up the editing process of my new video while eating a quick snack. After that, I did my homework then checked my social media while my new video was uploading to YouTube.

While I was on twitter, I remembered what Cameron had said about Brianna only liking Shawn for his fame and looks. Fame?

I searched up his name and his account appeared. 500 k followers? Oh he follows me! I decided to see who he follows. Nash? Cameron? They're all famous viners.

I've heard of vine, the six second video app, but I did not know that they were famous.

Author's Note:

I know that Shawn has like way more followers, but I didn't want him to be as famous in this story it makes me emotional how famous he is now, don't judge.

Also, they are not in Magcon yet and the Jacks, Carter, Matthew, Aaron, Mahogany, and Jacob will be featured in the next few chapters!!!

Hope you liked it

-Ela🍪✌🎉