Chapter One: The Doctor in the House

Los Angles, California

The Sleek Blue BMW 435i convertible slowly stopped in front of a decent-sized two-story house in a nice neighborhood.

There was a lovely front lawn with bright flowers growing out of it and a small koi pond at the side.

On the back of the house was clearly a jungle gym, monkey bars, and a swing.

The perfect beautiful home.

The American dream in full color for all to see.

She slowly put the roof down on her convertible as She stared at the house for a bit before turning the engine off and began walking towards the front door.

She was completely immune to effects that the playground on the backyard would have on her as she reached the front door to see the sign in a metal plaque.

" Hanji Z. Smith, Pediatrician Surgeon MD. THE DOCTOR IS IN"

Perfect.

Lifting a long finger, Mikasa rang the doorbell and pretty soon rushed footsteps approached the door.

" Coming!" An energetic female voice announced then the clicking of several locks followed.

" Moblit, I cannot believe you are early!" The woman opened the door to reveal herself to be a tall woman with a slender build and brown messy hair. She wore a white long-sleeved shirt along with some blue jeans and white loafers. One distinct look was her rectangular glasses.

She gasped and went immobile as she made eye contact with Mikasa when she opened the door. The Ackerman was a person she never wanted to see again anytime soon.

Mikasa felt her blood boil as she remembered this woman giving her a hard punch to the stomach which made her cough up some spit. Oh, how Hanji smiled when she hit the floor.

In a second, Mikasa unleashed the first blow to the Doctor's face with a force strong enough to send her back a few steps and to shatter her glasses.

Mikasa was ruthless as she advanced into the house, closing the door behind her. She unleashed a kick to which Hanji blocked before throwing her to a small figurine shelf on the wall which shattered to numerous pieces.

The Ackerman groaned and instantly blocked an axe kick from the doctor and gave her crouch a counter kick followed by another which sent Hanji flying towards the glass coffee table at the living room as it cracked too many glass shards.

Hanji groaned and tried getting up as Mikasa ran towards her, The doctor was quick to grab a broken table leg as the Ackerman got near.

She struck Mikasa on the knee with a hard blow causing her to let out a scream of pain and lurch slightly. Hanji tried to crawl away, But her foe was quite relentless in her assault.

Mikasa kicked Hanji in the head before wrapping her arms around the doctor's neck as She coughed and tried to breathe.

Hanji slammed her fist in Mikasa's elbow but the Ackerman didn't budge as the grip only went tighter.

Her heart raced as she tried to sit up while Mikasa tightened her grip around her neck.

The air became thinner and thinner as Hanji hit the floor, She had to do something or the angry Mikasa will kill her.