Chapter Four: Trip down Memory Lane

( So I changed Mikasa's origins here a bit, Cause this is happening in the modern world rather than on paradise. Instead of human traffickers killing her parents, it would now be some racist Inbreds)

Hours later after reclaiming the use of her legs, Mikasa climbed from the rear seats and started the car before driving out of the hospital parking lot.

She drove for hours even stopping at a local discount store to get some set of clothes and changed from her nurse uniform afterward.

Mikasa now wore a black leather jacket with a red tank top underneath. She wore blue jeans and sneakers along with a dark shaded ray Bahn to complete the look.

The Ackerman drove off all the way to rural Montana where miles of lush green fields lay across the land.

Lovely Apple ranches lay below some valleys, Perfect for picking during the good seasons.

A clear river flowed through the valley supporting the nature all around it.

It was just beautiful, but sadly not all of it in Mikasa's mind.

Memories flooded her mind as she drove down a smooth country road passing by numerous Sunflower fields which showed it's full color under the Morning sun.

This was where she grew up, Her father was a farmer and a Hunter while her mother was a humble housewife.

She turned right on the road and onto a dirt path where She drove for a few seconds before an abandoned wooden cabin appeared at the end of the trail.

Mikasa parked the Car right in front of the cabin before walking out towards the front door as Memories flashed in her mind.

When she was still a little girl, She would wake up every morning to feed the chickens and to water the plants. After that was a session of cleaning with her mother then came breakfast then an hour of homeschooling.

Sometimes she and her father would go out hunting for Elk in the nearby woods or go into town for some shopping.

It was a simple life, which took a tragic turn.

Mikasa closed her eyes as the memories flooded her mind

***Flashback****

It was every other day in the Ackerman house as the sun rose up, The chores came first then breakfast.

Mr. Ackerman was out in the fields tending his crops. meanwhile, Young Mikasa wrote on a sheet of paper doing some math equations with her mother watching over her.

" 100x75 =7,500 right?" Mikasa asked as she looked up from her paper.

" Yes dear very good!" Her mother praised with a smile.

Mikasa grinned and answered it before moving on to the next question which was division.

She began to count mentally as the door opened and her father entered with a basket filled with Corns and Apples.

" How's my little princess doing?" He asked with a smile as he placed the basket down and approached his family.

" She's very smart honey, not a single wrong answer!" Mrs.ackerman announced.

" That's my girl!" Mr.ackerman praised as He slightly tickled Mikasa' side which caused her to giggle a bit.

" Daddy stop!" She giggled and swatted him, playfully.

" Hehehe. Hey after this, how about we go into town for some ice cream after lunch. Whaddaya say?"

Mikasa beamed as she looked at her Father. " YES PLEASE!"