Chapter Ten: Lady Vengeance Vs The Trio

(Mikasa's POV)

Looked dead, didn't I?

Not necessarily.

It takes more than a bullet to put me down. Eren only succeed on one thing that very day.

He remade me.

I was reborn.

I had found my true purpose in life.

It proves that not only does God exist, But I was doing his will.

He sent me to be his roaring rampage of vengeance towards those who commit sin against his name.

So I roared... I raged and I got a lot of bloody satisfaction. I've killed plenty of people already by this point and now with Hanji and Historia dead, there's three more sinners that haven't fallen to my wrath.

I've saved the worse end for the three of them, but the best was coming to that bitch.

She will beg me for mercy until her last breathe.

(Normal POV)

Miami.

Many call it God's waiting room as it's elderly residents turned brown on the beach and eventually rotting away in their respective condos.

However the elderly are not the only ones who come here to bask in the sunshine.

Some Americans are not made of purely fat... Some were made of pure muscle.

They worked out in the beach in attempt to show off their toned physique. Gyms and health bars frequented all over the city, perfect for the at most fit people of the new millennial.

Perfect for a couple of health buff friends such as Reiner and Bertholdt who opened a Gym by the beach called 'Warrior' s'. The Business was quite successful, if it weren't for Eren's financial support to their firms.

After leaving the task force, The duo went legitimate all the while trying to hide their dark shady assassin past. Though they still kept in contact with their old handlers and fellow comrades. Especially their childhood friend 'Annie Leonhart'

Break...

One day, The trio met up in a beach gazebo as the blonde assassin called them there on an urgent noticed.

They exchanged a group hug first before they settled down in their usual professional self.

"So your telling me that Mikasa slaughtered all of her guards and her wife just to get to Historia?" Reiner inquired as Annie nodded her head while Bertolt had a look of worry on his face.

"Yes, She sliced off Historia's head." Annie explained.

"Jesus christ." Reiner remarked. " I liked her a lot had she not been a damn lesbian, I would have married her."

" Yes I know you like her." Annie sighed. "Historia's death also started the families war in New York as the entire syndicates were left leaderless. Then Mikasa went on to California where she killed Hanji infront of her son. Eren informed me that."

" She's unstoppable." Bertolt added.

" That's why I came here.... So that We could take her down. " Annie explained.

" How? Historia and Hanji didn't stand a chance. In the task force, she was the best of all of us. " Bertolt asked with slight desperation.

There was an awkward silence as Annie looked at the both of them with worry and concern. She hate to admit it, but Mikasa is a force to be reckoned it and a one way ticket to hell. She's gonna need all the help of her two buddies to at least last a fight.