Chapter Seven: Female Rivalry

(Pic to pininterest)

A year had past since We joined the task force and I was already the top female assassin in the world by then.

I know neither fatigue nor failure. I execute my targets with absolute precision.

I leave no trace nor possible witnesses behind on my missions as no one is even able to spot me or even get a look on my face during each operation. I only eliminate my target and I leave the area around me untouched as much as possible.

I am at my prime at this point.

Sadly socially however, I merely only interacted with Eren and Levi in the task force. I didn't build that much of a social standing with the others aside from a few Chats with Annie or Historia.

Why?

I just didn't trust them that much.

Especially Annie, I never liked her stone face and rather cold personality when it comes to her targets as she and her two boyfriends never leave a clean job as I do. They would blast their way through security guards and would leave no witness even innocent civilians and children who are caught in the crossfire.

I also didn't like that she was talking with Eren a lot and even sparred together.

I don't want to say I'm jealous but then That is something to expect when your the girl of someone, you owe your life to.

(Third person)

Coming back from a strenuous mission in Eastern Europe, Mikasa fancied some downtime at the base with some kickboxing and cardio at the gym. It was her favorite pass time when there's no mission left as she would prefer to stay in top form because in this line of work; It's best to stay physically and mentally fit.

She had just taken a crunch set and a did some punches to the heavy bag, she felt a tap on her shoulder.

She turned to see Levi there wearing a black tank top over some military pants and black sneakers.

"Advice: Angle your body a little more. Turn so that your left is a little more towards the bag and your right a little more away from it , because increases your punching power." Levi advised as Mikasa turned to him crossing her arms with a smirk.

" Hmph. Oh shorty , why are you giving me advice when you have lost against me during our first meeting." Mikasa teased.

Levi smirked slightly and cocked his head to the right. " I was only holding back , that's you won."

"Oh is that so?"

Mikasa found herself staring at Levi with smirks on their lips, before she made the first move with a sudden right hook.

Levi was quick to react and block it with his arm.

"Too slow

"Too slow." He spoke with a smile as Mikasa tried to strike with a straight punch, but then Levi blocked it as well.

The Female Ackerman widened her eyes and tried to knee him, but then he too blocked it with his hands and pushed her back a few steps.