Chapter Nine- Revelation

"Mikasa." Eren called out as He walked towards her as she sat solemnly in the base's mess hall.

She looked up with her tired red eyes, after all she spent the whole night sleeping in the hall. All alone, she didn't want to see him after that incident with Annie on the night before.

"Hey what's wrong? Didn't you come home last night?" Eren asked as He approached her only for her to visibly. Stiffen.

Mikasa sighed and looked up trying her best not to lash out. "I just got home now. I decided to get something to eat first." She white lied.

"Well just eat later, come on you need some rest." Eren offered a hand, But Mikasa merely avoided it as she stood up and walked past him without saying a word.

Eren quirked an eyebrow, but shrugged it off as He followed her straight to their room.

Once in, Mikasa slumped on the bed and drifted off into a deep sleep with Eren watching over her.

He smiled at her form and placed the sheets over her body and kissed her cheek. However when he did that, He felt the whole body stiffen as he raised another brow.

"Mhmm." He wondered before going out and leaving the room to a sleeping Mikasa.

Later....

She woke up hours later during the afternoon and saw there was a food tray next to her along with a drink and a note which read:

Mikasa, I know you needed your beauty sleep and you were passed out since lunch time. So some food for ya' ~Love Eren

She felt anger rise at this statement. She just caught him last night, fucking with that bitch and now he has the balls to write her a sweet note like this....

Mikasa reached out and crumpled the note before tearing in two and in more pieces.

"FUCKING...FUCK YOU!" She hissed as she then threw the paper into the bin before storming out towards the door.

She opened it and began to rush down the hallways with a temper to boot, just as she turned around a corner, she felt herself bump into someone.

She grunted and looked up as she found herself face to face with Erwin, who was looking down at her.

Mikasa gasped as she felt her anger wade away and stood up straight in his presence.

"Director Smith!" Mikasa greeted as Erwin nodded his head.

"Ackerman, You are required at the conference room for a new assignment which needs to be completed at once." He ordered as the female Ackerman saluted him.

"At once sir."

"Oh yes, have you seen Dr. Hanji?" He asked to which Mikasa shook her head.

"No sir, I haven't."

"Ah well, I'll just look for her. I'll be seeing you in the board room. Now disperse."

Mikasa walked off as Erwin also did on the other direction.

She entered the board room to see Historia already there sitting in the right side, while the trio sat on the left hand side.

Eren meanwhile sat on the far end of the table and He smiled seeing her enter, but she didn't even bothered to look at him.

He stifled a wave at her and stood up before kissing her cheek which caused Mikasa to stiffen and clench her fists. She really wanted to punch him hard for his betrayal, but then her genuine love for him restrained her to a certain level.