Chapter Three : The Bastard Girl's Origins

( This would be told from Mikasa's point of view)

As I lay in the back of Jean's BMW trying to free my legs from entropy, I could see the faces of the cunts who did this to me and those dicks responsible.

All were members of Task Force 104.

An Elite group of assassins and former army soldiers that we're gathered together and trained by the C.I.A. Our main purpose is to kill those who pose as a threat to the country. May it be abroad or within. Sometimes we also take care of loose ends.

We operated in the shadows, Working with Stealth and Brutality at the same time to send a message towards America's enemies.

Each of us have our own specialties and Perks in the force, I, for example, was the main hitwoman while the rest acted as muscle and Intel gatherers.

Hanji, on the other hand, was the team's doctor, Inventor and our main voice to the government. She was also madly in love with the C.I.A director " Erwin Smith" who started this task force with permission from the President.

Reiner Braun, Bertolt Hoover, and Annie Leonhardt acted as a Trio when it comes to their missions. They were a proficient killing team, executing their targets with pure brutality. Sadly however they don't do much of a decent job as I do.

Then finally we have the most popular Girl in our Ranks. Her name we all thought was "Krista Lenz" during boot camp, but when she finally joined with us it was revealed to be " Historia Reiss."

She was the first name on my death list Because one does not remain hidden for long when you become the queen of the New York underworld.

Now a little a history about her;

She was the bastard daughter of one New York's most powerful Mafia Bosses.

Rod Reiss, He had almost all of NYC under his pocket; The police, The mayor and Governor along with a few senators.

His organization ran drugs, Money laundering, and Human Trafficking through his many brothels.

This is how the little bitch was conceived. In fact, old Rod himself was a knacker for women so He used his whores frequently to his heart's desire.

Upon finding out about his creation, Rod had the unnamed prostitute killed in order not to destroy his name and seat in the commission of all the old families.

Poor Historia never knew her mother and would grow up among the whores of the brothel. She would grow up to be like them.

Using her body as an offering to Shabby and Awful men caused Historia to have a revelation about herself.

Because of that, Rod had another thing to be ashamed of his illegitimate daughter.

His bastard daughter was a Lesbian.