Chapter Five: Showdown at the Reiss Manor

Historia gently applied some eyeliner and then some lipstick followed by a soft blush to her cheeks. She then tied her hair up in an elegant bun.

Once that was done, She adjusted the elegant white dress she wore over her body. She also wore a couple of white high heels. To finish the look, She placed on an expensive red fur overcoat on her shoulders.

Then she walked over to the jewelry case and placed on a green emerald necklace followed by a silver wedding ring on her hand. It was Her favorite jewelry for it was a reminder of her wedding day with Ymir, years ago.

A party was about to happen in her manor as rich guests poured in the gate with her bodyguards checking every car and invitation before allowed entry.

A massive line of Rolls Royces and expensive high-end cars lined up at the manor entrance as they were driven in.

The lesbian bastard invited most of New York's Upper Echelon and the other crime families tonight. Even the Mayor was on the guest list.

Historia walked out of the bedroom as her bodyguards begin to escort her across the halls.

" Where's my wife?" She asked.

" I believe she went to get something you liked madame out in the town." The bodyguard informed as Historia sighed.

" She better not be late and this party will not start without her at my side. After all, it is our anniversary of being on top after these years." She proclaimed walking down the halls.

Meanwhile...

Ymir fixed the tie on her suit, she did a bit of shopping in tom fords before heading to the party. After all, The black-haired lesbian hated dresses.

She adjusted the wedding ring on her finger as she walked towards her car in the center of the dark parking lot.

However, a Blue BMW convertible was parked right next to it as Ymir took out the keys.

She unlocked the doors and suddenly heard footsteps approach her from behind.

The lesbian turned to see a figure raise a tire iron into the air. However, she couldn't defend herself in time as the weapon struck the side of her head. Knocking her out.

Mikasa dropped the tire iron before picking Ymir up and placed her on his shoulder like a sack of flour as she opened the trunk of her BMW and placed Ymir in.

Later...

Ymir groaned as She woke up to find herself tied up in a chair in a dark room. Her face slightly stinging from the blow.

She looked up to see Mikasa right in front of her with a stern expression, crossing her arms.

" YOU! You're SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD!" Ymir gasped as she jumped in her chair.

" Your wife and their friends are no good killers. So now if you want to live, you have to give me some answers." Mikasa proclaimed.

Ymir responded by spitting at the Ackerman's face which made Mikasa calmly wipe it off with her hand.

" Alright then."

Mikasa walked behind Ymir before flipping her chair which caused the lesbian to gasp and hiss in pain as she fell face-first on the floor.

She was now in a snailing position before Mikasa took out one of her ka-bars and sliced a large hole on Ymir' slacks and panties thus exposing her bottom.

" WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING, YOU CRAZY BITCH!!" She asked as she struggled.

Mikasa didn't reply as she went over to her car and opened the trunk to take out a long metal PVC pipe.