Prologue

The only thing She could hear was her own Agitated Breathing. There was a taste of blood in her mouth and her eyes were so swollen, That she could barely see anything aside from Five figures standing over her.

She recognized them all and they all looked back with some stares of pity and regret in their eyes. But there was one individual who had the look of Joy and Satisfaction.

Mikasa knew who this bitch was and the two were never really close so she enjoyed giving her a pounding so much so that her face was bloodied and her ribs we're cracked like walnuts.

Then the pain died down and the anger and rage within the Ackerman began to rise.

How dare they!

She gritted her teeth as she looked at each individual in the eye, she was gonna make them pay in the most painful way possible. But sadly it wasn't gonna happen today or anytime soon.

Her thoughts were interrupted when footsteps approached her broken form.

The sound of the expensive oxfords tapped the wooden floor gently as the figure then kneeled beside her.

" Do you find me sadistic?" The man spoke in gentle voice as his green orbs stared into her Gray orbs.

She tried her best to even speak or even at least spit at the man's face for the things he did. But sadly she was too weak.

The man slowly pulled out an expensive white handkerchief from his coat pocket to which he began to wipe the blood stains on her face and mouth. The handkerchief sported the initials of E.Y on the side.

Had Mikasa only been not so overwelm by emotions, she would have bit his hand.

" I bet I could fry a Fucking egg on your head right now. Heh, If your even there at all..I would like you to know that there is nothing sadistic in my actions. This is me in my most masochistic."

The man placed his handkerchief back to his coat as He then pulled out what was clearly a Gun and was a small revolver. He also took out a single bullet and loaded it in the barrel before he pulled down the hammer.

Mikasa's heart began to beat faster as the man raised the gun right at her head. She gagged and tried to spit out the blood in her mouth only to mutter out a few words.

" Eren. We..were..."

She was interrupted as a bullet struck her right cheek. The sound echoed all over the place then total silence.