Chapter Eight: Heart Broken

(screenshot from a YouTube mmd video)

A few weeks since the Death of Sasha blouse, I began a friendship with Connie for the time being. I figure that he needed someone to talk with after all that's happened.

Many of us have been left shaking after all that excitement in St. Louis, but I haven't forgotten about that promise I made with that cold hearted bitch nor did she.

....

I stood in the middle of the ring, wearing a purple sports bra and shorts, that had white stripes on each sides

I fixed my black MMA gloves before feeling the side of my face where that bitch struck me with her rifle, moments before the killing the kid who shot Sasha.

For all those hits, she gave me. It will all be coming back to her, Ten times harder. She will know true pain.

I practiced a bit of punching and kicking in the air until I heard the door to the gym open.

I popped my head around to see the bitch walk up to me in a darker color version of my own outfit. Her hair tied up in a bun and her eyes had some hint of fear in them, though she tried to keep a calm emotionless facade.

I cracked my knuckles as We stood facing each other.

" I thought you wouldn't show." I stated.

"Never been the one to back down from a fight...So ready to lose bitch?" She replied with a smirk.

"It's on slut."

We walked back a few steps and got into our own specific stances; I got into a traditional MMA stance while she utilized a simple boxing stance with her arms raised.

I was gonna pound her until her last breathe of air. She's gonna get hurt like she's never been hurt before.

(Third person)

Both women stared at each other before Mikasa let out a roar and charged at the blonde assassin with a kick.

Annie dodged the kick by swerving to the left and dodged another from the left. She then stepped backwards a bit as this time, Mikasa threw a few punches towards her face.

The blonde responded by grabbing Mikasa's right arm as she threw a jab to her face. Annie then flipped the female Ackerman off her feet with her infamous leg sweep.

Mikasa gasped but then she was quick enough to flip in the air and strike Annie straight in the chin with a bicycle kick.

The blonde grunted as she held her chin in pain before moving a few steps back.

Mikasa landed on her feet and returned to her stance as giving a small smirk.

"Touche, you ma-" Annie was about to speak only to be silenced as Mikasa punched her straight in the face.