Chapter Twelve: Finale

Milan, Italy

In a lavish villa, where numerous expensive pieces of artworks hung on the walls and sculptures laid on the center of the room.

He had gotten this after all those years of faithful service to C. I. A, even after the task force disbanded; Erwin continued supporting him with funds to the point, he started his own band of assassin's.

His organization grew as the years went by, With every new recruit under the yeagerist banner.

He even found his half brother 'Zeke' and the man was a faithful partner for his organization.

Sadly, He knew his own days were numbered.

Eren sat on his couch as He stared at the picture of Annie on the coffee table infront of him. He stared at her good lucks, admiring every angle of her face as if she was still alive and in front of him.

He wiped a tear that came out of his right eye and stared at the engagement ring on his right hand.

"When you get back promise me, You'll marry me."

"I will." He responded with his fingers crossed.

Those words echoed his mind along with the feel of her lips on his. She hadn't called back in a long time, so likely the worse has come.

Eren's thoughts were interrupted as a knock came on his door and in came his older half brother. The look on his face was clear distress.

"They found her body, mangled beyond recognition within the everglades, eaten by gators. Bertolt and Reiner are also dead." Zeke reported as Eren stared back emotionless.

He gave a sigh and didn't reply, causing Zeke to look at him with concern.

"I'm sorry brother."

"It's alright, it's been my fault too. I should have placed another round in her head at the bar. Anyways I'm not even into my vow much. There's someone better than her or mikasa, but then Annie gave me the good pleasure." Eren replied.

" Your womanising got you to this point brother and now it's all coming back to you." Zeke retorted as a red haired young man walked in the room, standing next to Zeke.

"Sir you are much better than this, I suggest you put a contract on this bitch!"

"NO FLOCH!" Eren raised his voice as the younger man jolted a bit in surprise.

"Mikasa is no easy woman to get rid off, She has already killed all the task force members even the deadly trio. So she'll make mincemeat of any hitmen we send!" Eren explained as He sighed. " We have to be together to take her do-"

They were all interrupted when an explosion rang out and shook the mansion.

" She's here.. " Eren breathed.

Break...

Mikasa tied up some of the grenades on the side of her bike as she drove on full speed towards the gate of the villa.

She narrowed her eyes behind the helmet as she got closer and closer. When she was near enough, she pulled the straps on the grenades safety pins before jumping off the bike.

She flipped on the road and got back to her feet as the ducatii struck the gate. It exploded in massive flames as the entire gate of the villa was destroyed.

Mikasa removed her helmet and threw it to the ground, before she pulled out her mp7s charging into the mansion.

The blast killed a high number of guards as their charred body parts littered the ground in bloody crispy chunks.