Epilogue

15 Years.

15 years had past since I extinguished the life of my old love and my ex comrades.

I had learned to stop crying since then. As I once said, the past is best left buried behind one's mind.

We learn from our mistakes to shape a brighter future. But I don't have a future of a simple life.

All I have done is kill every single day, since joining the military and the task force. This life would follow me until the day, I draw my last breathe.

I will never change. I am always a killer. A natural born one.

I am Mikasa Ackerman.

I am death.

I am Wrath.

I am darkness.

I am Lady Vengeance.

Don't you forget who I am.

*************

Age never halted Mikasa in her career as an assassin under Levi. All these years, She remained his top hit woman. She was an inspiration to many within the Enclave of Assassins , being as their Mary Sue or their own twisted version of Wonder woman.  She did her best to train the recruits and they all faithfully followed her. 

In a cold winter in Chicago, She just finished picking up a bouquet of lillies from the florist and drove to the cemetery.

Mikasa exited her car and walked over to three nearby tombstones. She placed the bouquet down and divided  the flowers in equal four pieces and placed them on each grave.

In the center was her friend 'Armin Arlert'. On the right was her mother and on the left was her father.

She paid for the Graves to be moved here, a symbol of what she had lost in the same city where she died and was reborn. Once a month, she visited them with the same set of lillies for the past fifteen years.

Mikasa dusted the snow off her mother's tombstone when footsteps approached her followed by the cocking of a gun.

She halted what she was doing and lifted her hands up.

"Hands where I could see them." A deep voice commanded and she obliged before turning to the individual.

Mikasa widened her eyes to see a tall young blonde male in an expensive navy blue suit standing there with a Beretta in his hand pointing at her head. He was muscular as seen through his frame, his hair split in between and his icy blue eyes were like crystals. The bushy blonde eyebrows gave this boy away as none other than the son of the C. I. A director.

" I've waited fifteen long years for this moment." He spoke.

"Mike it's good to see you. Your just like your father, tall and commanding with that voice."

" You told me all those years ago, that your always gonna be ready for me when I grow up." Mike proclaimed still aiming the pistol.

"I always am. I never stopped thinking about you." Mikasa replied.

Mike pulled the hammer of the Beretta down and began to approach her. His eyes still glared at her.

" You don't know how long I've been thinking about this day." Mike spoke.

" What have you been doing since then? " Mikasa asked still with her hands up.

" I trained myself in the art of assassination, My late Father trained me vigorously everyday to prepare for this. I am the youngest High ranking C. I. A agent."