Chapter Eleven: Levi And I

It was bittersweet seeing Annie get chomped up by those Alligators, Seeing her die gave me the warmest feelings in the longest time that I could ever remember.

I rarely smile, but this was a special occasion that I do.

With the trio dead by my hands, only one name was on my list and it was none other than Eren.

I will make him answer on why He had to do it before He and I settle our little score together.

But sadly Eren is a hard individual to find and despite my own promise to thyself that I would make the others squeal before I killed them, my own emotions and anger got the better of me as I extinguished their lives.

I admit I enjoyed taking their lives away as they once took mine, but I got nothing from their deaths on terms of information. Only the satisfaction is what matters.

There's only one person who could help me find my prime target and it wasn't cheap trying to get a good source on his location. But I got a solid lead in the end.

.........

Capri, Italy

The city is known for its glorious Port side views and its stunning architecture. It is no surprise that many tourists from around the world flock within its shores trying to get a breathe of the fresh sea air and a taste of the fantastic cuisine that the ocean has to offer.

A Taxi stopped infront of a Teashop and Mikasa stepped out wearing a long white dress that had a blue ribbon. She wore blue shoes that matched her dress ribbon, along with it came long High socks. To complete the look was a brown beach hat with a Blue lining with the same shade of blue with her ribbon and shoes.

(credit to namyle on deviant art)

She looked up at the Tea shop and entered to see multiple empty tables except for one which had a young man and a woman sitting on it. The pair were busy in a game of cards , but they still noticed her enter and gave her a quick glance from head to toe.

The man put his head up and eyed her gently , while the woman leaned back to her chair placing her hands over her head. Her two pigtails getting brushed gently with her grip as she made eye contact with Mikasa.

She stared back emotionless as the woman narrowed her eyes ,to which Mikasa brushed it off as she took off her hat and hanged it by the rack before sitting on an empty table.

The pig tailed woman nudged her friend as they threw their cards to the table and approached Mikasa with looks of suspicion and slight glares. She stared back with a blank expression that closely resembled an individual which the pair knew and were close with.

" So an Asian Girl walks along Capri and goes into our shop, What brings you to us?" The woman asked as Mikasa looked back evenly.

" I heard you guys serve some good tea, so I thought of stopping by." Mikasa merely responded as the man got near her face with his hands on the table , staring her down.