☽ 11 ☾

// Yoongi p.o.v. //

"You will attend our training daily. We train our young members there and help and show them how to control their wolves. You know how everything goes since you have been at this kind of training by yourself when you were younger."

I nodded when Ji-yong explained me what he does as the head Alpha. The work sounds much more calmer when I thought.

"I'll see you around. You will start tomorrow at 5 pm. Seokjin will show you the place. "

"Thank you." I bowed politely and excused myself. I went back to Seokjins house. Checking my phone it showed 5 pm. Entering the house a nice smell could be sensed in the air. Following the smell I ended up in the kitchen to see Hoseok and Seokjin talking.

"Oh, you're back. Since you both haven't eaten yet I'm making something."

"Oh, thank you. I hope it's not too much of a bother. We could've made it ourselves."

"Yoongi, since when are you so polite and formal." Hoseok said giggling what made me glare at him.

"No problem, I prefer eating with others so we all have an advantage out of it."

Seokjin put some ramen on the table and we started eating.

"Ji-yong told me that you could show me the place where the training is?"

"Yeah, that's no problem. But are you allowed to call him Ji-yong?" Seokjin asked me with a confused expression.

"Yeah, why?"

"It's nothing. We're normally not allowed to call him by his first name that's why I was a bit confused. I guess it's because you're a Trueblood."

"You know that I'm one?" How could he had known when I never told him and you normally couldn't sense it.

"Oh, my father told me. I hope that's not a problem?"

"No, not at all. Don't worry."

"Alright."

We continued eating in silence when I suddenly remembered the photo from before.

"Can I ask you something?" He nodded so I continued.

"There is this picture of you and another guy in the living room. May I ask who he is?"

"I think you mean Park Jimin. He's my best friend. The one that always gets in trouble." Seokjin laughed but somehow I wanted to know more about this Jimin.

"Does he live here? I mean, is he in your pack?"

Seokjin stopped laughing and froze.
"I'm sorry if that's too personal. Y-You don't have to answer."

Seokjin gave me a small and sad smile.
"He was once in our pack but some things happened so he lives now in the city."

"Ah, alright thank you." I didn't want to ask any further since Seokjin looked uncomfortable. We finished our meal in an awkward silence and went to our rooms after cleaning up.

I let myself fall on the bed and turned on my side. Looking outside the window I noticed the forest near the house.

"Park Jimin... hope I meet you again soon..."
I closed my eyes and drifted away to sleep.

———————————————————
A/n Have a nice day/ night and I purple you! 💜✨☀️

~504 words