☽ 37 ☾

//Jimin p.o.v. //

A clearing. A familiar one. It wasn't the first time for me for being here. But why was I here? Was it a dream? But it felt too realistic to be one.

I looked up at the sky. Clouds. There were many of them but they didn't succeed in hiding the full moon that was shining silver.

Suddenly I heard something behind my back. I was too afraid to turn around but I had a feeling that I had to.

Slowly, facing the sound, I saw that it was a person. The figure seemed so familiar to me but so foreign at the same time.

It felt like I'd known this person. Something pulled me towards the person. Something like a string.

Help. Yes, that was it. This person could help me. Tell me why I was here. Tell me what was happening to me. Tell me why it was happening to me.

I stepped towards the person and reached out my hand. I whispered a quiet 'help me' before I saw everything go black.

I sat up in the dark and tried to control my breathing. It was just a dream. A dream that made me feel hopeful.

——

In a different room woke up a black haired boy. He sat up panting and feeling lost. He dreamed about his mate. Once again. And once again he felt helpless, not knowing how to help.

————————
A/n Quick Info: The black haired boy  dreamed the same dream as Jimin.

~236 words