chapter 9

millie

i felt slightly bad for all of us deceiving joe. he was very busy, and rarely went out. but he was finally with some friends, robin, nancy, and jonathan.  so naturally we bought some alcohol and invited a couple of friends over.

but i'm pretty sure that joe suspected that we'd do this. he told us to be safe, and not to trash the place.

caleb bought the alcohol. he looked the most oldest and had a fake id. which he claims was before he met joe and when he wasn't as good as a person.

we only invited jack, wyatt, jaeden, sean, kaycee, asher, and maddie.

we were all gathered in the living room, when gaten had the genius idea that we should play never have i ever. at least it wasn't truth or dare. i despise truth or dare.

there were many protests. but here we were.

"never have i ever been high." jaeden said.

finn, caleb, jack, and i took a drink.

sadie glanced over at me and i shrugged.

"never have i ever had sex." wyatt said.

everyone but jaeden and wyatt took a drink.

"never have i ever liked or like my best friend." gaten said.

sean, kaycee, sadie, caleb, wyatt, jaeden, finn and i all took a drink. i wonder who finn was taking a drink for.

wyatt turned to me, "obviously i don't like my best friend now, it was awhile ago." he seemed slightly nervous but i've drank too much to care.

"yeah same."

***

luckily, our gathering remained rather tame. we didn't get crazy drunk, only tipsy. the house was left in its pristine condition.

***

somehow I got roped into going to another one of jack's parties. his parties were always known to be ragers. i likes parties, getting drunk and forgetting everything was nice. the hangover that comes after is not.

why they wanted to go to another party a week after drinking at our house was beyond me.

sadie vowed not to get drunk, after she accidentally revealed that her and caleb hooked up. she was completely embarrassed when she started to remember things from the previous night. although her and caleb are very cute together, cadie is my favorite ship!

noah just wanted another hookup.

***

get ready for another montage of sadie and i getting ready for the party!

que montage:

"how does this look?" i ask sadie. i give her a little spin, and almost trip on everything we have on the floor.

"millie, you look great! wyatt's gonna be drooling." sadie giggled.

i wore a black slip dress with vans. heels just hurt too much.

sadie decided to wear a leather skirt with a sheer shirt, and a cute bralette.

joe was gone again. i'm starting to think he's gotten a girlfriend or boyfriend.

***

the party was in full blast by the time we got there. girls in skimpy clothing. music blasting. sweaty bodies grinding on one another. the smell of alcohol was strong. and pot.