Chapter 4

*Two months later*

Matt's P.O.V
"Okay, night gorgeous." I hung up.
If this is what love is, I don't know what I was doing not being in love. Lina had become my light. She was the stars to my night.
These last two months we became closer since that night in the park. She was mine and I was hers, but one thing remained, we weren't official. We were a thing, the whole school knew. I just hadn't came up with a way to ask her yet.

"Hey baby, so what's going on tonight?" speaking that it was Friday and school was only a period away from ending.

"Unfortunately nothing. My mom and stepdad are on buissnes and we're staying at my grandnas till they come back," She pouted, "Do you have a key?" I smirked.
"Yeah, why?" She looked confused. "Perfect, we're having a sleepover I'll be over at seven." I kissed her cheek.

She smiled and walked away. God, she was breathtaking. Her hair swung from side to side as she strut down the hallway.

School soon ended, I drove to my house to get my clothes and shower.

Lina's P.O.V

Matt would be here at seven, giving me only an hour to prepare.
I'm guessing were going to watch movies together. I went to my room, grabbing pillows and blankets then throwing them on the couch.

In a million years, I would't have guessed I would be in a unofficial nor official relationship. I always thought I would be a single highschooler, focused on school, and only school.
I've only ever kissed a few guys before but, for stupid reasons. Such as, Truth or Dare, and Seven Minutes in Heaven.
My only concern was if Matt really did like me, or if this was all a scam. He hasn't made it official, which scares me. He's different, but he can be a good different, and bad different. Under his act, for all I know he could be planning something. He's gorgeous, which is the problem. Beauty is a curse on the world, keeping us from seeing who the real monsters are.

I heard a knock taking me away from my thoughts. When I opened the door he walked straight to me, he cupped his hands on my face. He gently placed his lips on mine, losing the door behind him. He switch sides, pushing my up against the door, allowing me to wrap my legs around his torso. He kissed me once more before kissing my chin, going down my neck. A small moan left my lips, causing his to laugh against my neck. I felt the vibrations of his chuckle again my neck, forming goosebumps on the delicate skin.

"That's enough for tonight," I smirked, "You fucking tease." He pouted.

Matt sat down and he immediately pulling me down with him,"I want to cuddle with you," He wrapped my arms around my waist, laying his head on my shoulder.
We watched the Conjuring, terrified the whole time. About half way through the movie, I turned away putting my head in Matt's chest. He then tightened his grip on me, chuckling. " Shut up its scary." I slapped his shoulder. "Don't worry I'm right here to protect you baby," He kissed my forehead.

It's moments like that that made me feel like we are dating.

I drifted off to sleep, in Matthew's strong arms.
-
My eyes opened slowly, I yawned and stretched out. Matthew still sleeping, I stared at him and his features, "I can feel you staring at me," He mumbled.
My cheeks turned a light shade of pink, "Sorry," I giggled.
-
When we both decided to stop being lazy, we drove to McDonald's, too tired to cook, and then clean the mess we would make if we were to cook.
-
Sadly, Monday came around faster than it should've. Matt walked in on time, he was never late to class anymore. He sat down, giving me kiss on the cheek.

"Okay, class we have a new project," The teacher announced. "Since it is going to be Christmas break in 3 days why not focus on the subject? During Christmas we spend time with our loved ones thus, I want you to focus on that topic. Love, I want each of you paired with the opposite sex. I want you to write a paragraph, a visual representation, or a sculpture, anything that signals love."

I hadn't realized that Christmas came so quickly. I came around the end of September, now the end of December.

"This will be due on Friday, giving you two day. Do not work together on this, work separately.

I looked at Matt, I wonder what he's gonna do.