Chapter 11

*2 weeks later*

Lina's P.O.V

I woke up to feel someone jumping on bed. I looked up to see my very hyper boyfriend.

"Skittles don't have legs, yo shananae wake up! Skittles don't have legs!"

"What?" I mumbled still half asleep.

"Skittles don't have legs." He explained again, still not comprehending I asked again, "Matthew Lee Espinosa what the hell are you talking about?"

"Jk I lied! Wait!" He stopped and looked around, "Goodmoring baby!"

"Goodmorning Matt," I said getting used to the sunlight while he layed down next to me. This was the 4 year old Matt, one of many characters that Matt has.

"So like I lied about the skittles." He pulled at the neck of his shirt.

"Okay and what are you doing here so early?" I said looking at the clock '8:30' it read.

"I missed you." He looked at me, sincere eyes and all.

"You saw me last night, literaly less than 9 hours ago," I said laughing a bit.

"I don't really know I just missed you, I just wanted to be with you." He sat next to me, laying in my lap.

"Oh, Matt." I said running my hands through his hair that was pushed up.

"Let's go eat breakfeast, yeah?" He asked me, playing with my fingers.

"Okay," I said getting up.

I went to my closet putting on a crop top, skinny jeans and white vans.

I looked at Matt with a smile on his face.

"You changed right in front of me. Are we at that stage now?" He rubbed his hands together, licking his lips.

"I guess so, and its not like you haven't see me in a bra and underwear before." I shrugged, braiding my hair. "And don't get too excited Espinosa." I added.

"No I haven't." He spoke about both.

"You've seen me in a two peice, what's the difference?" I stated.

He smiled and shrugged while I finished my fishtail braid.

••••••

We got seated and a waitor came to our table.

"Hello gorgeous!" He said wide eyed. "What can I get for you?" He said winking.

"A glass of water, please," I said, not paying much attention to him.

I looked at Matt and his jaw was clenched and fists were balled up on the table. I put my hands on his fists rubbing my thumbs on them to calm him down.

"And for you sir?" The waitor continued.

"I'll have the same," he spat at the waitor.

"Okay, it'll be right out," The waitor said looking at me while he left.

"Matt..." I shook my head, "You can-"

"What? " he said his eyes filled with anger.

"Nothing, never mind," I said taking my hands off his fists, placing them under the table. We looked at eachother, before I looked away.

"Hey loo-" He was cut off.

"Okay! Here are your teas!" The waitor came back with a tray.

"Okay beautiful what can I get you to eat?" He took out his notebook and pen. He flipped a couple of pages, before nodding to take our orders.