Chapter 6

*Next day*

*Lina's P.O.V

Matt and I were cuddling, watching 'Step Brothers'. He was practically on top of me his head in my neck facing the Tv, while his arms were wrapped around my upper waist. My hands on his back. I loved this, a lot. He made me so happy. I was gong to miss him so much in New York. I remember the day I met him. I wanted absolutely nothing to do with him. Now I was in love with him. I chuckled at the the thought of him. I remember the first time we kissed by the creak, the most romantic thing ever. I hugged him really tight. He looked up, and leaned in kissing me.

"So baby, my parents want to meet the girl who changed the player, " He mumbled in between kisses.

I liked the sound of that, 'Changed the player'. The cliche movie where the bad boy falls in love, my life is a fairytale.

"Yeah, when?"

"Tomorrow at 7, I'll pick you up, sound good?" He asked playing with my fingers.

"Sure," I smiled nervously, he noticed and smiled.

"They'll love you don't worry , you qoute on qoute 'changed their son from becoming a sexually addicted troublemaker," We both laughed.

"Oh Matt, I love you," I giggled.

"I love you more,"

"Yes you do," I said pecking him going back to the movie.

"Wait what, you're supposed to say 'no I do' and then we get into a arguement on who loves eachother more," He added.

"I know, but every couple does that lets do something different, " He laughed and thought for a second.

"I love you less then," I was confused but then understood, "No I love you less," We went on and on argueing on who loved eachother less like children.

_______________

I was nervous, I was meeting Matt's parents. I had no idea what to wear. Well I can't go in anything tight they're gonna think bad of me.
I decided to wear a cream and white colored knee high dress with cream high heels, I straightend my hair and gave it small curls at the ends with a half ponytail. For makeup I put my usual mascara and chapstick, but I put lipgloss on this time. I heard a knock on the bathroom door.

"Hey," Matt faded out, wide-eyed.

"Matt, hello?"

"Oh sorry," He shook his head, "Its just you look stunning," With his face in awe I laughed pulling him into me, I melted into his chocolate eyes, they were the kind you get lost in, and I guess I did. I kissed him softly, feeling his smile on my lips.

"Why do you do that?"

"Do what?" He said while kissing me all over my face.

"You always smile when we kiss, like if you get nervous." He layed his forehead against mine, looking deeply into my eyes, "Because it always feels like the first time."

____________________

We walked up to Matt's front door and he unlocked it. I had been here many times but his parents were never here. My palms were getting sweaty Matt noticed and started to rub his thumbs against my hand.

"Oh my God, you're just as gorgeous as Matthew said you were!" I felt arms wrap around me, suspecting it was his mom.
"Mom you're scaring her!" Matt scolded his mother, when it should've been the other way around, I giggled at the thought.
Oh baby, I'm sorry, I'm just excited!"

"No its fine, Hello I'm Lina its nice to meet you," I shook hands with a man.

"Hello I'm Matthew's father," He greeted me, he had a accent and wore glasses,
"It's nice to meet you Mr.Espinosa,"