Chapter 13

That hurt, it actually stung.

That should be me on the Ferris wheel, on the top cart with my boyfriend, with his arms wrapped around me, but it wasn't it was her. He promised me we would go on the Ferris wheel together. Not her. That we would kiss on the top, they weren't kissing but he went on without me. How could he? I didn't want to be anywhere near here. I wanted to leave.

"Lina!" somebody called.

I turned around to see Amber running towards me, very excited.

"Hey what are you doing here?" she asked hugging me.

"Nothing, um can I have a ride home?"

"Yeah sure I was just about to leave," she said her eyes fixated on something behind me. Please, please don't be Matt. Or Rachel. If I saw either one of them I'd punch them in the face.

I turned around to find Sam holding a huge bear. Oh, thank God.

"Oh my gosh! You won it!" Amber screamed hugging her boyfriend. "I love you Sammy, thank you!" She kissed his cheek.

"Anything for you baby." He placed a kiss on her lips.

I was told that, but it was a lie. Should've realized, what happened to my parents was always gonna end up happening to me.

"Lets go?" Sam said, making sure we we're ready.

"Wait, Lina where's Matt? " he asked, We are always together, well were.

"Not here." I said looking at the top cart of the Ferris wheel. Matthew's arms wrapped around her, hugging her tightly. He gave her kiss on the forehead. I felt my heart sink in my chest.

"Well, are you coming with us? " Sam asked, as I looked up at the ferris wheel.

"Yeah," I sighed.

We walked to his car but were stopped by an employee, "Hey guys where you going? Its eleven were gonna be open another hour because people just started rolling in." The guy told us, pointing at the loads of people coming through the entrance.

"We gotta go," Sammy said walking to his car and I followed. Its not like it mattered to him that I left. Obviously I never mattered to him.

-

"Bye Lina," Amber waved from Sam's car as I entered my house.

I waved back and walked in. I went up to my room and layed down.

I get that they wanted to be alone, but they went on the ferris wheel. Not only that but his arms were around her, like if they were together. He even kissed her forehead, for all I know they could've done something else. Just get some sleep Lina. You're gonna drive yourself insane by keeping all your thoughts. Just go to sleep.

-

"Lina, Matthew is here! " I heard my mother yell as I woke up, I sat up looking at the clock, "12:09" It read. How many hours did I sleep?

"Tell him I'm not here!" I yelled back as quickly as I could, any second my mom would let him in.

I didn't want to see him. He left me on our anniversary for some chick and broke a promise.

I heard my door open and heard a voice, "Why don't you want to see me?"

It was Matt.

I didn't answer. I didn't want anything to do with him. I turned the other way. At the royal blue wall, maybe that was the only thing who didn't break promises.