Chapter 3

3 days later.

Matt's P.O.V

School had just ended and I began looking for Lina so we could go to her house to work on the project, but I couldn't find her. I looked outside where she would usually go walking and I would always have to catch up to her. I decided to go to her house, I thought she would be there.
I started my blue Ford, turned it on and backed out slowly, because it rained really hard last night.

I drove away from school and headed toward the neighborhood we lived in. After driving down for about 5 minutes I saw my house, Lina lived about 10 minutes away which meant we lived pretty close to eachother. I started looking around for her and right outside my house I saw her sitting down on the sidewalk tying her shoe. I pulled over to pick her up.
It was really cold and slippery outside didn't want her getting sick, yeah call me overprotective.
I called her name to catch her attention as I stepped down onto the bottom rail, my right arm tightly holding onto the door, I stepped down carefully. The water made it really hard, I slipped and fell face first. My face immediately started acheing right away, everything turned a little blurry, my head in circles.

"Matthew!"

Lina's P.O.V

As I looked up from tying my shoe, the sight was horrifying. Matthew slipping and falling, while hitting his face hard against the cemented street. I yelled his name running up to him, "Matt are you ok?" He didn't answer, I rolled him over, his eyes were closed, still breathing.

"Matt,"
"Mm?" He mumbled faintly, relieving me that he hadn't blacked out. I searched his pockets for keys to his house and found them along with other papers, and unecessary items. Trying to pick him up, learning sixteen year old boys aren't light. He got the hint and slowly stood up. I fiddled with the keys, trying all of them. Finally, the last ring worked.
We walked into his house, He had blood all over his face.By how he was walking I could tell he was dizzy, I sat Matt down on the couch. I had never been to Matt's house before, therefore I didn't know where anything was. I quickly saw the kitchen and found a rag, filled a bowl with water and I ran over to Matt to start cleaning his face. He was laying down, his face very pale, looking like he was about to faint.

"Matt stay with me, keep your eyes on me,"

Matt's P.O.V

I must've hit my head pretty hard, because everything was going in circles. She was cleaning my face, getting rid of the blood. My nose and mouth hurt bad, she could tell. My teeth felt like they were about to fall out. My nose was throbbing and causing me so much pain, gushing with blood. Not how my plan was supposed to go. The plan was to ask her in front of the school at lunch, with roses. This was definitely throwing my plan off schedule.

"Mm," She wiped my nose and it making me want to screech. Moving my mouth would give me worse pain.

"Sorry," She said, being more cautious.

Lina's P.O.V

He fell asleep and I pulled him onto my lap, still not finished.
He was full of blood and his nose was most likely broken, but he looked adorable anyway. The was his face went into a blank expression made my heart warm.
Wait, what am I saying? I gotta stop, right now. I absolutely can't fall for someone, especially him. Love is too complicated, not my thing.
He stopped bleeding after a couple of minutes. I removed his head off of my lap, placing an icepack his mouth on nose, flinching to its coldness.
I honestly don't know why I was taking care of him. He was something I'd never seen before. If he tried he could probably be the sweetest boy ever, but he decided to act like a douchebag. After like half an hour, or so I called my sisters making sure they were okay, I also told them I would be home shortly.
I look down to Matt awake, staring at me.