Diary entry 33

January 20, 2018, Saturday

Dear Diary,

So today I had to go and pick up some more antidepressants from the pharmacy. I think that's part of the reason for these off days I've been having. Though I'm not sure because they don't always work. And sometimes they just make my mind set worse. I hope it helps. I can't start work with my mental health at such a low point.

Another thing I think that's been contributing to the plummet in my mental health is that on Thursday a few of the people from my math class started yelling at me and calling me bad things. I ended getting a flashback and having another panic attack. But that only made them madder I guess, because the next thing I know I was being hit and kicked while I was on the ground.

I must have blacked out or something because I don't remember much after that. I remember waking up in the nurse's office, and when I asked the nurse about how I got there she said a senior with black hair and grey hoodie carried me here. And that he even stayed with me until he sure I was going to be okay. But when I asked for his name the nurse told me that he refused to tell her.

I've been thinking about it and the only black haired boys that wear grey hoodie's or just hoodie's in general all the time are jungkook, minho, hyunjin, and Jeno. But jungkook and Jeno don't even know I exist and minho would never do something like that. So maybe hyunjin? I don't know. I'll tell the guys about it on Monday and see what they say.

-jisung 5:47am