That Day Part 5

Harrys P.O.V

i sat there watching the nurse bandage her arm. this girl was crazy i swear and he didnt care if i touched her even though she probably hates me. she winced occasionally and i wanted to hold her and tell her it will be ok. she made me smile. i think i might actually be falling for her but i might not be..

"harry, harry, harrykims?" some clicks there fingers in front of my face and i come back to reality. 

" sorry, ready to go" i asked standing up. i had to sit back down as i got a head rush.

"WOAH" i moan as i get back up. i hear her laughing as she walks off.

"Heyy!!" i call after her " where are you going?" i say grabbing her arm.

"class?" she said and it sound more like a question. 

" how about we ditch i dont think your up for it any way" i suggest. i watch her face light up in a smile.

" sure can i take you somewhere though?" she smiles. i nodd my head. we walk out of school nice and quick.

" ok if there is one dent or scratch or bug guts on my baby car i swear i will punish you" i said this seriously pointing a finger and she cracked up laughing.

" punish me that sounds so bad harry eww" she teases. i was a bit slow with that onei hoped in next to her. 

"Wow its so smooth" she whispered touching every part of the car.

"that sounds so bad!!" i say and we both laugh.

Cassy's P.O.V

i but my favourite radio station on and what makes you beautiful came on. oh god.  harry and me looked at each other and started laughing at the same time. we sung the song and then i stopped as it was harry's solo.

"Baby you light up my world like nobody else the way that you flip your har gets me over while the way you smile at the ground it an't hard to tell" he sung it so beautifully.

" you have an amazing voice harry promise me you will never belive what the haters say cuz' haters gonna hate mate" said grinning at him.

"promise" he said.

"we're here" i said sadly. this place held so many memories. 

"its a dead end?" he questioned. i waved my hand for him to follow and he trailed behind me. i stepped through the bushes. i herd his breath get caught in his throat.

"wow" he whispered to himself.

"pretty cool huh?" i say as i sat on the grass.

this place was my favourite place in the world. i was walking around when i stumbled across it. it was grassy with a stream flowing down the bottom. occasionally i would swim in the stream.

" how did you find this?" harry asked invading my thoughts. i sighed which made him look at me.

"you know that night you saved me from that guy?" he nodded " well he's my ex. we were together for 5 months. we had a massive fight we broke up, went out , broke up, went out and then i dumped him cuz i was over it now and im still hurting" i said with my head hung and tears threatening to fall over. than i felt an arm reach around me. 

"well he must be stupid to let you go trust me" i looked into his eyes so green thw was something in them love? nah, not for me. i smiled up at him he lent in to kiss me but i made him kiss my cheek. i was laughing so hard i couldnt breathe harry was blushing then he pulled me in for a hug.

" so arhh i herd there is a prom coming up" he said looking away from me.

"Sure is" i said

" are you going with anyone?" he asked looking at me for the first time.

"i dont know havn't been asked of cause you have your harry styles i dont even know why your hanging out with me im not pretty, skinny and not hot" i said looking away. than his finger slid under my chin and lifted it so i was looking right in his eyes theres a little distance between us. 

"Cassy your not pretty your beautiful and you are hot you have no idea what you do to me" he whispered than he crashed his lips on to mine i was expecting it my eyes widened in alarm the his lips started moving.

Harry's P.O.V

i felt her stiffen as i kissed her so i started to move my lips than she relaxed as he hand knotted in my hair. i laid her down and sparks flew. i was so aware of her under neith me. as i pulled away she smiled at me.

"will you go t oprom with me?" i asked. she asnwered by kissing me again.

"yes" she mumbled against my lips. it sent shivers down my back. i kissed her passionately. i licked her lip asking for entrance with she happily granted. i pulled back.

"so what now?" she asked

"what do you mean?" i said raising my eyebrow

"are we like you know going out or just friends i dont mind" she said looking away

"Cassy will you be my girlfriend?" i ask her.

"Harry. " she said as she pushed me off her and she ran to the other side of the Field.

"what the?" i said looking around for her.

i ran over to her and picked her up

"HARRY STYLES PUT ME DOWN!!" She yelled moving around in my arms.

"pfft no i told you i would punish you" i said 

her eyes widen as she recognised where i was holding her

"dont you dare harry dont dont dont harry!!!" she screamed as i dropped her in the water

"Harry!!" she yelled "help me out" 

"oh hell no im not falling for that no way!" i said back but as i turned she grabed my leg and i fell backwards into the water.

when i come up for air she craws onto me and i wrap my arms around her waist.

"i would love to be your girlfriend" she said as she pressed her forehead to mind. i couldnt help but smile. this girl i wouldnt say i loved her but i cared for her alot and i liked her alot and i promise to look after her. i lent in and kissed her one more time.