That Day part 6

Cassy's P.O.V

after harry droped me home i called bree, lara, kylah and ashleigh on a 5 way chat.

"GUYS HARRY ASKED ME OUT!" i shout

"ERMAHGERD!" says lara

"yeah and he is taking me to prom" i said. i couldnt help the smile that come onto my face a i said his name. the girls told me they're going with the boys as well.

"sorry, guys an other call coming through talk tomorrow" i hung up and answered

"Hello?" 

"HARRY PASS THE BONG, COME BACK TO BED HARRY, OHH HARRY YES HARRY!!" was all i heard

"oh my god helllo?" said a familuar husky voice

"oh hey harry" i said, my stomache went all mushy and i couldnt stop smiling

"hang on babe i gotta get away hang on" he said it sound like he was running

"HARREY HARRRREEEYYYYYYY GIVE ME SOME OF YOUR GRAVEY!!" i heard louis say. 

"GO AWAY OR I'LL TELL LARA YOU LLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEE HER!!!" harry fought back. louis went quiet and i couldnt help the giggles that excaped my lips.

"Ha! im back" he said i could hear the smile in his voice

"hi" i breath

"hi" he says in the same tone. i pick up a book and start reading while i talk to him.

"what book are you reading?" he asks

"hunger- wait how do u know im readin?" i say stunned

"i can see you" he says laughing

"HARRY YOU PERVERT!" i yell at him " i could be naked!" i continue

"thats what im hoping for" he replies

"HARRY!" i yell at him again

"please come out side" he beggs. i hang up on him and close my curtains and get changed. as i walk out the front i see himstanding there in a white shirt and jeans. he opens his arms for a hug and i hug him back.

"i want you to meet the boys" he says

"i already know them" i say smiling at him. he shook his head and took my hand. we walked up to his place at the top of my street. he opens the door and lets my go in first. its nothing like i remeber. Then out of no where someone is lifting me up so tight i cant breath.

"Cant breathe cant----" i was choking. the person put my down and  i saw his face. loui. of cause. i smile at him.

"Hi loui" i say

"HI CASSY WE HAVE HEARD SO MUCH ABOUT YOU!" he screams.

"Lou she can hear no need to shout lad" harry butts in. i elbow him in the ribs and he moans. he will get me later but oh well.

"uhh cassy this is niall, liam and zayn" harry introduces the boys. 

"hey guys how are you?" i ask polietly. 

"yeah we're good" they all say at the same time. i nearly starting laughing but i held my breath.

"come on illl take you around the house" Harry said as he pushed me infront. i could tell he was giving the other death stares because they were all laughing. 

......

sorry its not long but il trying :) vote and comment plss <3