Muke

So hey guys, here's a Muke one shot for all you shippers out there. 

Fun fact: I wrote this in the sixth form common room as I have no chill

(That was ironic I swear)

+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Michael pushed Luke backwards onto his bed itching to rip off all his clothes at once and ram his cock straight into him. He laid down onto the younger boy and roughly slammed their lips together, causing an unexpecting Luke to let out a gasp as he reached for Michael's belt. He managed to tug it off in one swift moment that he had thankfully mastered from countless nights of rough and tug  with the older lad. Michael lifted up his torso so that he could throw his shirt off and unbutton Luke's. "Let me do it," Luke mumbled into Michael's neck as he  struggled with the last button. "Shut up, Hemmings," Michael grunted into his  ear as he finally got it done. 

Michael chuckled as Luke attempted to flip them both over, urging to be the dominant one, but Michael was far more stronger, so he was the one to roll over  and Luke was the one to quickly straddle him. Their pulsing erections rubbed  together as Michael raised his torso and sat up, holding Luke's bare waist as the  younger boy grabbed fistfuls of Michael's hair and rocked his hips backwards  and forwards. "Such a tease," Michael mumbled into Luke's lips as he swatted  the older boys hands away from his belt. 

Michael's lips moved down Luke's neck sloppily until Luke moaned out in  pleasure as Michael sucked onto that spot as hard as he could leaving a dark  red mark at the base of his neck. Luke's head tilted back in pleasure as Michael kissed as far down his chest as he could manage. "Jeans off" The eldest  demanded, releasing Luke from his grip and watching him slowly stand up and grab the buckle of his belt. Michael moved to the end of the bed with his feet touching the floor and watched with a smirk as Luke slowly unbuckled it. 

Luke grabbed the waistband of his jeans and shook his hips as he slowly  lowered them leaving him in an open shirt and his boxers. "Are those Calum's?" Michael laughed looking up at the boy whose cheeks were now tinted with a  little more than pink. He shrugged and folded his arms, a little annoyed that it  was the most important question on his mind. 

"Come here," Michael said, patting his lap as the tall boy hastily walked over to him sitting sideways with his legs dangling off one end. "Mine were all dirty,"  Luke defensively said, not daring to make eye contact with the other boy.  Michael couldn't help but laugh at the outburst, causing Luke to stiffen a little. "Mine are too," Michael said laying his head onto Luke's shoulder. Now it was  Luke's turn to laugh as he turned to Michael. "Are you going commando?" He  asked as Michael bit down onto the boys shoulder. Michael nodded into Luke's neck, his hair tickling his Adams apple."Shuddup," Michael said, dragging down Luke's head so that they could reconnect their lips. The sweet kiss only lasted  about a second as Luke burst out laughing. "Don't it tickles" Michael said,  wiping his lips and laughing too."Shuddup" Luke mocked, managing to push  the older boy back onto the bed. 

Luke left dozens of small love bites down Michael's chest as he began undoing  the older boys jeans and watching in disbelief as his cock flipped out and ended up hitting him in the stomach. Michael's face scrunched in on itself as Luke  looked up to him "Did that actually hurt?" the youngest asked in disbelief.  Michael pouted his lip and nodded his head before saying "You should kiss it  better." Luke let out a single laugh as he grabbed the tip of it and pumped it a  few times. "Don't shake its hand, Hemmings" Michael huffed as Luke-without warning, shoved as much of it as he could into his mouth. He loved annoying Michael.  "Jesus," Michael muttered, squinting his eyes closed and bringing his hands up to his face."I prefer the term Lucifer," Luke said pulling the cock from his mouth and watching as Michael tried to hit him but failed miserably. Luke placed one  of his hands on the base of Michael's cock and slowly pumped it as his mouth  found its way to his crown. Michael began letting out small gasps as Luke slowly but surely went deeper and had practically shoved the entire thing in his mouth, only occasionally stopping for breath and licking the side of it. It wasn't long  until the taste of sweat in Luke's mouth was replaced with a salty substance,  which he gladly swallowed. 

Luke moved off of Michael and slumped down next to him on the bed, wiping  his mouth of any remains in the process. "Your turn," Michael smirked as he  ruffled the boys hair and began kissing down his chest.

+-+-+-+-+-+

Hey sorry the text went a bit weird, hopefully that's not off putting.

Dedicated to kittenhemmo as she wanted a Muke fic.

Inbox me if you have a request:)