Chapter Fifteen

XTrigger WarningX This chapter includes intense gore

After breakfast, I joined Anti and Dark on the couch. Their first instincts both being to wrap their arms around my waist which made me giggle.

"What do you want to do today, Cutie?" Dark asked, pulling me closer to him.

"Anything you want." Anti said, pulling me closer to him. I just shook my head and giggled as they both tried to pull me closer to themselves. Then, tired of it, I wrapped an arm around both of their waists and pulled them closer to me, getting a chuckle out of both of them. Then Dark noticed the bandage on my arm and looked at me with concern.

"What happened?" Dark asked, looking at me. "Did you do this to her!?" Dark hissed looking at Anti and wrapping his arms around my waist protectively.

"No." Anti growled, looking at Dark with hate in his eyes.

"I...I cut... myself." I squeaked.

"What!?" Dark cried, looking down at me concerned as I looked down ashamed. Anti's arms wrapped around me and pulled me closer to him.

"She was stressed, Dark... Because of us." Anti sighed, squeezing my waist slightly.

"Why didn't you tell me!?" Dark hissed, looking from me to Anti, then back at me.

"I don't know why I did it, okay?" I said cutting in and looking between the both of them. "I just kinda did it. I feel stupid and guilty and I regret it. But it's over now and I can't do anything about it, but thanks to Anti, I'm not dead."

"(Y/N)... Don't. Ever. Do anything like that. Ever. Again." Dark ordered, looking me straight in the eye. I felt so small in his demanding and overpowering gaze. Although, I nodded in return to his demand. He then let out a sigh and pulled me out of Anti's grasp, then he set me on his lap, as far away from Anti as possible.

"I didn't do anything to her, Dark. Without me she wouldn't be here." Anti hissed under his breath.

"Dark..." I said quietly, looking up at him. He didn't look down. Instead he clenched his jaw and picked me up bridal style, then carrying me to his room.

"Dark. What are you doing?" I asked nervously.

"Dark!" Anti yelled as Dark shut the door of his room and locked it, then placing me on his bed. I heard Anti bang on the door and scream for Dark to open the door.

"Dark...?" I questioned, watching him pace around the room.

"What!?" He yelled, looking down at me. His eyes becoming a bright red color. I shrank under his voice and gaze and crawled up the bed, pressing myself against the headboard.

"Dark? Are you mad at me?" I questioned quietly, looking up at him. He then crawled onto the bed and pinned my arms above my head.

"Mad?" Dark asked me rhetorically. "That's an understatement."

"Dark! Let her go right now!" Anti yelled as he banged on the door. "She didn't do anything!"

"She hurts herself, then sleeps with you!" Dark hissed toward the door.

"I didn't sleep with him!" I cried, tears pricking at my eyes.

"Shut. Up." Dark hissed, quickly opening the drawer of his bedside table and pulling out a knife. Then placing it against my neck. I gasped and pushed my head into the mattress to escape the knife, but Dark kept pushing it until I could feel it breaking the skin and the crimson blood flooding to the surface.

"DARK IF YOU F***ING HURT HER, I WILL..." Anti yelled from the door.

"You will what, Anti!?" Dark challenged, keeping his gaze on me.

"Please don't fight." I pleaded, some tears falling down my cheeks.

"Shut. Up." Dark hissed. "You have no say in this!" He hissed, grabbing a cloth out of his drawer and tying it around my mouth. Dark then grabbed handcuffs and chained my wrists to the poles of the bed.

"Annie!" I cried, my voice muffled from the cloth.

"Did you gag her, Dark!?" Anti hissed. "Let her go! Don't hurt her, Dark! She's been through enough!"

"What do you know, Anti!?" Dark yelled sitting up. He placed the knife at the bottom of my shirt and pulled it upward, ripping my shirt easily and exposing the faint scar of the 'A' Anti carved in me about a month ago. Dark growled when he saw the 'A' and placed the knife at the left upper corner of my abdomen. He pressed the knife into my stomach and drew a line downward. I screamed in pain at how fast and deep the knife was in me. I could feel and see the blood oozing out of the cut as Dark made another one. Creating a big 'D' to cover the 'A' on my stomach.

"You're mine." Dark hissed in my ear. Tears raced down my cheeks as Dark kissed his way down my chest and toward my bloody stomach. I watched as Dark traced the lines with his tongue. Then swallowed the blood with a smirk on his face.

"Mm." Dark groaned happily. "You're so sweet~" He picked up the knife again and started drawing more lines on my stomach, this time creating a heart in the middle of the 'D'. He kept licking it and kissing me. At one point he started to suck on one of the lines on my abdomen. My vision became fuzzy and started to blur. A blanket of unconsciousness fell over me as more blood left my body.