Update

Okay, so instead of updating this book, I'm going to delete it. I won't delete it right away and it will be replaced with a book by the same name. It will still be an antisepticeye story but the story might be a bit different. I'm also going to do it with a set character instead of the reader because it's hard for me to write from the reader's perspective. In my mind it just makes more sense to have a set main character so I can use their name instead of (y/n). Plus it's hard to type that on a phone and I just prefer to use he or her instead of they or them when referring to the main character. If you don't like it, you don't have to read it, but that's what I'm deciding to do. I won't delete this book until the other book is complete. I've decided that I want to deliver completed stories to you guys instead of updating chapter by chapter and then not uploading for like years and then promising a new chapter and not delivering. I just don't want to deliver more empty promises to you guys and this is what I'm doing to make sure I deliver full, completed stories for you guys to read, because personally I like to binge read. And binge reading is not easy when there is like 30 chapters but then the author ended it on a cliffhanger and doesn't seem to upload to often. I want to give you guys the best reading experience I can because I'm grateful for all the reads and votes that this book has gotten. I'm sad to delete it, but I hope that you guys will read the new book when it comes out and support it like you have this book. Anyway, I thank you for all the support and I guess I've taken it for granted for too long so this is my way to repay you guys. I hope you'll stay tuned for when the new book is ready and you'll read and enjoy it.