Chapter Nine

I wanted to kiss her again. Her lips were so soft and sweet. I wanted more. I couldn't take my eyes off hers. They were a beautiful (eye color) color that I could easily get lost in for years. The first time I kissed her, I got addicted. I needed more and after the kiss we just shared, that love and need for her grew immensely. I slowly began to lean down, wanted another kiss. Her eyes stared into mine, but I couldn't tell what she was feeling about it all. Her thoughts were all jumbled and hard to read clearly. As our lips locked passionately, my heart fluttered. Putting my hand on her neck slightly, I pulled her closer and deepened the kiss. The innocent kissing quickly turned into a full make out session before it was cut short with a sharp pain in my head. I groaned and pulled away, gripping my head. Quickly, I stood up and began pacing around the room, trying to get rid of the intense migraine. I couldn't think straight. My brain felt like it was expanding and getting to big for my head. I curled up in a ball in the corner and began to do something I don't think I've ever done. Tears pricked my eyes and slowly fell down my cheeks. I began to scream in pain as the migraine got worse and worse by the second.

"Stop! Stop it! Stop this!" I screamed before smashing my head against the cold cement floor.

"Anti!" I heard (Y/N) call out. Immediately, I stopped and looked up at her. Her cheeks were puffy and red and when she spoke her voice was raspy and dry. Some leftover tears trailing down her cheeks slowly. I got up and rushed over to her, returning to my place on her lap and looking down at her face.

"What?" I asked, searching deeply in her eyes for what was wrong. She didn't speak. She just looked up at my eyes, a look of concern on her face before resting her head on my chest. I slowly put my arms around her and leaned closer, as to not hurt her wrist any more.

"I was so worried." She squeaked out. Her voice coarse and quiet. "You were screaming and then started hurting yourself. I thought you were gonna die."

I let go ever so slightly to look down at her face as she sniffled. I put a hand on cheek and rubbed it gently to calm her down.

"What happened?" She questioned quietly.

"I... I don't know." I sighed before hearing something that answered my question. The quiet echo of footsteps upstairs made me growl and snarl. Whoever was up there was going to pay. I stood up and grabbed the butcher knife from the table before marching upstairs.

When I opened the door, I held the knife above my head, ready to smite any intruders. I rolled my eyes as I saw Dark in the kitchen, peacefully eating a cookie.

"Oh good. You got my call." Dark smiled, finishing the last bit of the cookie.

"Is that my last cookie!?" I exclaimed, walking over and peaking in the cookie jar. I growled at him as I was met with crumbs at the bottom of the jar.

"Are you here for anything other than food?" I asked annoyed as I set the butcher knife down and climbed onto a sitting position on the counter.

"Just wanted to know who your latest catch is." Dark smirked.

"Why would you care? I hissed.

"Curiosity?" Dark insisted. I shook my head in response.

"Not buying it. And, how do you know if I've even kidnapped anyone yet?"

"You were in the basement, and you just walked up here with a butcher knife." Dark pointed out. "The only reason you would be in the basement AND come upstairs with a butcher knife is if you've found someone really special." He smiled proudly with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Fine! I found someone, but she's mine, okay?" I hissed at Dark. I knew he was gonna want to meet her and then steal her, especially since she's met Mark.

"I know her?" Dark asked curiously.

"What? No. You don't know her." I replied quickly, then mentally scolded myself for my previous thoughts.

"If Mark's met her, then I know her." Dark said, making his way to the basement door. "Might as well introduce myself." He smirked evilly as he opened the door and raced in as I ran over and tried to open the door. I was too late as he'd already locked it. I bashed on the door and kicked and punched it. Trying to break it down before Dark could hurt (Y/N).

Author's Note: I haven't written in this story in awhile and I've got a lot of good ideas so I'm gonna post a ton of chapters over the next couple hours and maybe days. Next week I won't be able to publish anything so I want to give y'all some reading material while I'm gone. Anyway, I'm gonna get back to writing and I hope you guys are liking the story so far. <3