Chapter 19

Ollie decided to visit James grave to relive some of the stress. George was too busy in a meeting to go with him, so he headed out alone.

When he arrived at the grave, he was shocked to see Maria digging up the grave with an old shovel. She wiped a band of sweat from her forehead before turning around to face Ollie.

"Hey Ollie, hope you don't mind but Im digging up this ugly ass grave for some more flowers". Maria calmly greeted.

"What the fuck" Ollie stuttered, his body filling with a confusing mix of shock, anger and sadness.

"Oh come on, stop being a baby, its just a cat" Maria teased as she continued to work at the brown soil surrounding the marble grave.

Ollie didn't know what to say, he took a deep breath to calm himself before he spoke.

"Who gave you permission to dig up the grave? Was it George?" Ollie asked, trying his hardest to maintain his composure.

Maria set down the shovel and sighed. "The kings an idiot, he's never done anything worth while, and everyone knows America will win this war".

"Thats my husband you bitch!" Ollie spat, feeling angry tears welling in his eyes.

"First she digs up my grave, then she insults my husband, that little shi-" Ollie's thoughts were interrupted when Maria began to walk towards him.

"What are you gonna do? Go cry to George?" The tanned woman hissed, spitting out the word "George" as if it was poisonous.

"Get the fuck out of my sight before I go and tell George, don't think I won't get your ass fired".

Maria laughed. "George probably hates you, look at you, your already crying! Pathetic."

Ollie hadn't notice the wet tears streaming down his face, he attempted to wipe them away to no avail.

"Look, if your really a man then act like one, I'll give you the chance to prove yourself as more than a pathetic baby by inviting you to duel me". Maria explained.

"Fine!" Ollie yelled.

"Alright, meet you behind the castle in the fields at 5 am tomorrow".

"See you there" Ollie hissed, storming off back to the castle.

"Finally" Maria giggled to herself.

"It's all coming together"