Chapter 15 ⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️

The rest of that evening passed by rather smoothly. George spent most of the party with Ollie, who refused to stop drinking and sampling all the cocktails, ending in him getting very drunk.

The next morning was not pretty to say the least. George spent the morning finishing up some last minute packing, while Ollie spent the time throwing up.

"Right! That's everything!" George announced, closing the last of the many suitcases. "Ollie, we'll be late! I'll take a bag and some medicine, your jacket is by the door".

Ollie wiped his mouth with some tissue, and flushed the toilet before he grabbed his jacket and ran out the door with his husband.

Soon enough they found themselves on a boat sailing to France for their honeymoon. The couple spent the day long journey walking around the large ship, becoming sea sick and cuddling below deck.

A day later, they arrived. It was already 1:00 am so George sensibly figured they should head to the hotel.

"What's the hotel like?" Ollie inquired, holding the taller blonde's hand as they ventured through the silent streets of Paris.

"It's the best one in Paris so I'm going to assume its pretty good" George joked as the gigantic structure came into view.

Ollie laughed, gazing up at the towering building before them.

"Are you afraid of heights, Ollie?" George inquired as they stepped through the door.

Ollie shook his head.

"Good, because we're on the top floor".

George had already checked in months earlier, so they could head straight up the winding stairs up to their room.

Ollie knew what happened on honey moons, and he was incredibly excited. He had read a few books here and there, and did have a talk with George about it,but was still unsure of what to expect.

Ollie knew he trusted George, even though he could seem cold and intimidating to the public.

After what felt like an eternity of climbing stairs, the couple finally arrived at their room. They swung open the doors, and were greeted by a large king sized bed complete with thousands of pillows, a small kitchen area, and a cozy fireplace with armchairs near the bed.

Ollie could almost feel the sexual tension, which was quickly broken when the taller blonde pressed his lips to his.

⚠️SMUT BEGINS HERE⚠️

Ollie passionately kissed George back, wrapping his arms around his neck for support.

They stumbled over to the bed, their lips still intertwined with each others.

"Thank god I remembered to wear foundation on my scars" Ollie thought to himself, as he pulled George on the bed.

"Is this ok?" The taller blonde inquired, his hands almost shaking with excitement.

Ollie nodded, giving George the signal to continue. They began to rip off each others clothing between kisses until both of them were in nothing but their boxers.

George fumbled in the drawer beside the bed for condoms and lube while Ollie focused on removing the final piece of his clothing. George asked for these things months in advance for this exact reason.

"Do you want to do it yourself or?" George inquired, pulling off his boxers and sliding on the condom.

"You can, if you want" Ollie replied, already slightly hard.

George felt his nerves melt away as he instructed the small brunette to lay on his stomach, to which he happily obliged.

"Now just close your eyes and relax~" George instructed in a seductive tone, applying lube to his fingers.

Ollie nodded, and took deep breaths in and out, letting his stress melt away.

George took his pointer finger, and used it to slowly trace around Ollie's entrance, earning some desperate moans.

George smiled as he continued the motion, before delicately sliding one finger inside and holding it while the smaller brunette adapted to the new sensation.

"You can move" Ollie stated, trying his best not to moan too loudly. He bit down on the sheets as he felt George's finger slowly pump inside him.

George pulled out, and lubed his fingers up again before inserting both his middle and pointer finger. He waited again for Ollie to adapt, before he began to slowly scissor inside him, stretching him out a decent amount.

"Fuck~" Ollie moaned, as George pulled out his fingers, and began to lube up his dick.

"God George just fuck me already~" Ollie moaned as George lined himself up.

"Patience kitten~" George teased, as he slowly pushed his tip inside the younger brunette.

Ollie grabbed a fist full of blanket and squeezed it while his husband pushed himself in further.

Then, he moved.

The sensation was euphoric, each thrust  full of love and compassion. Ollie kept a tight grip on the sheets as his mind began to blank.

"Harder~" Ollie yelled, as George hit every good spot.

The blonde gripped Ollie's hips, and continued to thrust in and out, maintaining a steady pace.

"George, I think Im cum soon~" Ollie panted, as George's pace began to speed up.

"Same~"

Ollie suddenly released all over the sheets, soon to be followed by George.

The blonde pulled out, and discarded the used condom in the trash can beside the bed.

The exhausted pair climbed under the bed, and soon fell asleep in each others arms.

⚠️SMUT ENDS⚠️