Chapter 5

George's feelings for Ollie began to flourish. Every time George looked at Ollie, he seemed to notice something he never noticed before.

Like how his eyes sparkled with passion whenever he talked about something he enjoyed, or how the little freckles dashed upon his tanned face made patterns when joined together.

But little did George know, Ollie felt the same way.

Ollie loved everything about George, from his diamond blue eyes to his overly British accent. He especially loved how caring he could be, even if he did seem very intimidating at times.

George had already told Ollie he was gay, and to George's great surprise, Ollie told him he was bi. This was all the motivation George needed to confess to Ollie.

Luckily for him, Ollie's 20th birthday was coming up soon, and he already knew what he wanted, and how he was going to confess his feelings.

Ollie's birthday grew closer and closer, and soon enough, it was the day before his birthday.

That evening, George made the final touches to his big surprise. He wanted everything to be perfect, and as a well respected king with money to spare, he could do that.

However, he couldn't get anyone else involved, as if anyone found out about his sexuality, he would most likely lose his position as king, and could be publicly shamed for the rest of his days, or worse.

But George wouldn't let that stop him. He was determined, and when George wanted something done, then he would have it done to the highest standards.

After George added in the finishing touches to Ollie's surprise, he decided to take a long walk around the palace gardens alone. 

He spent the walk just thinking of how happy Ollie would be with his new surprise, and how he would react to his confession.

George paused for a second. "What if he says no?" He thought to himself "What if this tears our friendship apart, what if-"

He stopped again, and sighed. "No, if Ollie says no, it's fine, he wouldn't throw away our friendship over this." He reassured to himself, smiling.

George continued walking, and eventually arrived back at the palace.

He went up to his office, sat down at his desk, and lay out a piece of parchment, and fetched some ink and a quill.

He dipped the quill in the ink, and pressed it to sheet in front of him, and began to write.

"Tomorrow is going to be great" He thought to himself, finishing off the letter, before sliding it into a white envelope, and sealing it with a heart shaped wax stamp.

"I just know it."