Chapter 1

"Goodnight." Harry waved to Emily and Darcy who were now almost thirteen.

It seemed like just yesterday they were crying from the other room and she could hardly tell them apart. Now that they had grown up they had clear differences.

Although they both had Harry's emerald green eyes they still had her hair, but Emily's was curly and Darcy's was straight. Darcy had light freckles and dimples while Emily had high cheekbones like Sarah's mother.

"Are James and Adam asleep?" Harry closed Emily and Darcy's door behind him.

"Yeah. They said to tell you good night." She sighed. "Do you really have to go?"

"Yes. I'm sorry, but Simon said I'm required to, but don't worry One direction is fading and soon we'll be able to have a normal life and I'll be able to spend more time with you and the kids." He pecked her lips.

"Harry?" Her voice was barely above a whisper

"Yeah."

"Can we go outside on the porch?"

"Sure, but why? It's like twenty degrees out there." He chuckled.

It was mid December, and it had been snowing the past week, but it was like something was telling her to go.

They pulled on their coats and went outside and sat on the swing. Harry immediatly put his arm around her shoulders and she scooted closer. He was always warm, even when it was freezing outside. She rested her head agaisnt his shoulder and they just sat like that for a while.

She looked up at the stars shining bright in the black sky. They were beautiful.

She looked at her thirty-one year old husband. He looked like he was lost in his thoughts. It had been a happy twelve years, but she wished Harry was home more.

They had bought a house in England a few months after they married. Since then they had two more kids. James and Adam. Adam was nine and James was six.

"Babe?"

"Hmm?"

She snapped out of her thoughts and looked up into Harry's eyes. They were still as bright and full of joy as the day she met him.

"You know I love you right?"

"Yeah." She raised an eyebrow. Of course he did. Wasn't that the reason they were married?

"Then you'll understamd when I tell you I have to stay in LA for two weeks." She sat up and stared at him.

"What? I thought it was only three days!" She said angrily scooting away from him.

"Management arranged more cncerts and signings without telling us so now we have to stay longer." He frowned. "I don't want to go. I'd rather stay here with you."

He slid an arm around her waist and she curled into his side again.

"Sometimes I feel like management does this on purpose." She closed her eyes and breathed in the sent of his cologne.

"Me to." He sighed. "Me to." He repeated it, btu it was barely audible.

"Mommy?"

She turned around and looked at the brown haired, blue eyed little boy.

"What is it James?"

"I had a nighmare. Can I sleep with you?"

"Yes, go inside I'll be there in a minute."

"I'm scared."

"I promise I'll be there in a few minutes."

Adam walked back into the house and shut the glass sliding door. She looked to Harry and sighed.

"I'm going to miss you."

"I'll miss you to."

He put his hands on her hips and she straddled his lap. He smashed their lips together and forced his tounge into her mouth licking around until he found her tounge. She tangled her fingers in his curly hair and pressed up agaisnt him.

He pulled away breathless.

"I love you." She whispered.

"I love you more." He rubbed their noses together.

His nose was warm while hers was like an ice-sickle.

She stood up and took his hand. They walked inside and sat on the couch with James between them.

"Daddy when are you coming back?" James was the spitting image of Harry except for his eyes. He had inherited Sarah's crystal blue eyes.

"Soon." Harry ruffled James hair, and James laughed.

Sarah looked outside at the snow begging to fall. The doorbell rang and Harry let Louis, Liam, Zayn, and Niall inside.

"It's freezing out there!" Louis shivered.

Sarah had taken James back to his room and was sitting with him until he fell asleep.

"So how did Sarah take the news?" Liam shrugged off his jacket and threw it over the back of the couch.

"She wasn't very happy."

"Yeah Danielle yelled at me."

"Eleanor wasn't fond of it either." Louis piped up.

"Nor was Perrie." Zayn plopped down on the couch beside Louis.

"Katherine didn't care." Niall smirked.

"Yeah because she's a dancer and gets to come." Zayn scoffed.

"It really is annoying we never get to stay with our families very long." Harry sat in the recliner.

They all agreed on that.

"So how are the kids?" Zayn asked Harry.

"Good. Emily just made the school volleyball team and Darcy won her first horse show." Sarah was so happy. He smiled rembering how proud she had looked.

"Adam decided he wanted to play baseball and James well, he's James."

They all chuckled.

"What's so funny?" Sarah walked back into the room and Harry patted his lap. She went over and sat with him after hugging the boys.

"So is James asleep?"

"Yeah."

They talked for a while. Sarah took her phone out of her sweatshirt pocket and opened it to see the text she had recieved. It was from Susane.

Susane: I'm coming to visit you tommorow!:)

Sarah: For real?!

Susane: Yeah!

Sarah: Cool! With Harry gone I'm going to be lonely:(

Susane: We should have a girls week!

Sarah: Totally!

Apparently Harry saw her smiling at her phone because he asked her what she was so happy about.

"Susane's coming over tommow."

"I haven't even left yet, and your already planning something." He laughed

She smiled and kissed his cheek then she stood up.

"You guys better get going if you don't want to miss your flight." Harry frowned and pulled her into a hug.

"I don't want to leave." He whispered so the boys wouldn't hear.She pulled away and kissed him again, this time longer.

"Bye Harry." She tried to smile, but it looked more like a straight line.

"Bye. I love you." He waved as he started following Louis out of the door.

"Love you to." She waved and he disapeared from her sight.