Chapter 9

Don't forget about the songs!

1 Year later

"Sarah?"

"Hmm?" She replied sleepily. Harry tightened his arms around her waist.

"Do you know what next week is?"

"The day we met." She smiled, but didn't open her eyes.

"Yep, and I'm taking you to Paris."

She turned to face him and raised an eyebrow.

"You only have two weeks before you'll have to be in this hospital 24/7, so we are going to do something special." He kissed her gently.

"Okay." She smiled and kissed him back.

There was a knock on the door and a nurse with brown hair stepped in.

"Your free to leave whenever Sarah."

"Thanks."

They left a few minutes later and when they pulled up at the house all four kids came running to the car.

"Momma!" They shouted in unison.

"I missed you guys so much!" She pulled them all into a group hug and kissed the topss of their heads.

"How are you feeling?" Darcy chimed in.

"Okay." She smiled at her daughter.

Meanwhile Louis and Harry were deep in conversation. Sarah walked over to see what it was about.

"What are we talking about?" She said inocently.

"The boys are going to take care of the kids while we're in Paris." He put an arm around her shoulder.

"I feel bad leaving them all the time." She frowned.

"Well the week after Paris we're going to your parents so you'll get to see them then right? We are bringing them correct?"

"Yeah, of course." She glanced at the kids listening attentively.

"Go inside!" She laughed.

They walked into the house and shortly after Louis left.

**************************************************************************************************

"We are now only thirty minutes from Paris, France." The flight attendent spoke over the intercom.

"Yay!" Sarah smiled at Harry.

He admired how she was still able to be happy.

When they arrived in their hotel room she put her stuff down and went to look out the window. You could see the eiffel tower.

"It's beautiful." She whispered.

"Not as beautiful as you." She jumped when she heard Harry's voice.

She sighed and looked at her reflection in the glass. She didn't think she looked good at all.

Her eyes were all she had left. She always applied thick coats of mascara along with eyeliner and sparkly eyeshadow. Her hair had long since fallen out and she wore a bright Orange scarf tied around her head with a white shirt and Orange skinny Jeans.

The hardest part was losing her hair and she had cried when the last bit fell out while she was showering.

"I know you don't think so, but you are beautiful even without hair."

She threw her arms around Harry and cried into his chest.

"Why me?" She sobbed.

"Shh." He soothed.

He hadn't told her, but he had cried often whenever he started thinking about her death. They had only one year left, at most.

"Thank you for being there for me all the time. I know I can be a pain." She laughed.

"No. You, a pain? Impossible." He said sarcastically.

"Shut up." She laughed and walked over to the couch.

"You know I love you."

"I know." She sighed dramatically.

"Good." He sat next to her and pushed their lips together.

*******************************************************************************************

"Table pour deux s'il vous plaît." Harry spoke to the waitor.

He led them to a table and Harry pulled out her chair.

"Pour vous ma dame" He smirked.

"You know I can't uderstand you right?"

"I know, but you look cute when your confused." He smirked again.

The waitor came back.

"Que voulez-vous boire?" The waitor looked to Harry.

"deux eaux s'il vous plaît." Harry mad french sound so beautiful and even though she couldn't unserstand him she still loved it.

"Je serai de retour bientôt." The waitor cameback later with two waters and Harry ordered for her.

"Say something in French." She batted her eyelashes.

"Sarah Stlyes est belle et je l'aime."

"Okay I understood the first two words." She laughed.

"I said, Sarah Stlyes is beautiful and I love her."

"Awww! Your so sweet." He leaned across the table and pecked her lips.

"I know." He gave her a charming smile.

*************************************************************************************************

"Not now Harry." Sarah pushed his hand away.

"Come on. Please?" He begged.

"No!"

He attempted to lift her shirt again.

"Let's do it." He whispered into her ear seductively.

"Harry." She whined.

"He tried to kiss her, but she turned her head.

"Please, this might be the last chance we get." His eyes widened as he realized what he had just said.

She glared at him and stomped into the kitchen with tears in starting to form in her eyes.

"Sarah! I didn't mean it like that!"

He ran after her to find her sitting at the table with her head in her hands crying.

He sat down in a chair across from her.

"Sarah I just meant-"

"I know what you meant, and your right." She looked at hime with red eyes.

"No, don't say that. You can still win. You can beat it. I just meant we won't be able to do it at your parents house or when your in the hospital."

She walked over and sat in his lap, leaning her head on his shoulder. He smiled and leaned in to kiss her. She let him this time and ended up straddled on his lap and when her fingers found the bottom of his shirt she slid her hands up his bare chest making him shiver.

"Is that a yes?" He smirked.

"Mhmm." She purred.

He smiled wickedly before slamming his lips to her agressively.

***************************************************************************************

Sorry I haven't updated in a while! I've been really busy with school work:( (ewwww) I tried to make it longer to make up for though! So comment adnd vote please!