Adam and James's letter

Dear Adam and James,

I know you are to young to understand completely what was happening with me, maybe one day when you're older you will and you will understand why I did what I did. I'm sorry I had to leave you, but you'll always have Harry there for you and I can promise you that. I love you, and I only wish I could have watched you grow up.

Adam I remember when I watched your first basball game and I was so proud when you hit that ball! You are wonderful and don't let anyone tell you different. If you ever feel alone just remember that I will always be with you even though I'm in heaven now.Your a smart kid and will go far in life. I love you.

James I know your still little and are probably wondering where I am. I'm wih God now and he is taking care of me so don't worry about me. Do your best in school and if you find something you're good at do it. If you need anything go to daddy he will always be there for you even thought I wasn't. You will always be "The Man" So continue walikng around the house with your chest puffed out shouting "I'm the man!" at the top of your lungs.

I made you a scrapbook of us and the family. It is to help you remember me it is hidden under the bed in the guest bedroom. When you read this I want you to go get it and keep it safe.

Goodbye James, Goodbye Adam

                                                                       Love, Mom