Mom, Dad, and Ryan's Letter

Dear Mom and Dad,

First off I just want to say thank you for everything. All those years you put up with my attitude, my problems, and whenever I was in trouble you helped me out. You have been the best parents in the world. I love you so much. I don't know what I would have done without you. Please help Harry with my kids, I'm going to miss them so much.

Dear Mom, 

Whenever I would come home upset, you would take me shopping or for ice-cream. You gave me great advice on boys, school, and my many other problems. You always knew what to do. Thanks for always being there for me. I'm sorry for all those times I yelled at you, or disobeyed you. I hope to see you in heaven one day. I love you.

Dear Dad,

Do you remember all those years back when we went to the horse sales, and I saw the little gray colt. You wanted me to get the big bay, but I said I wanted the gray colt. You let me get him because you loved me, and it turned out to be the greatest horse ever. What I'm trying to say is that I love you and I know you love me even though we fought sometimes,and  we still have some good memories.

I just want you to know you did everything you could to make me comfortable and I appreciate that, but It was my time to go. I'm sorry.

Dear Ryan,

I know we had our differences, but deep down i always loved you. We were constantly getting in trouble for fighting, but I still would have jumped in front of a car for you. I hope you knew that. I'd say I hate you, but I never meant it. I love you Ryan and I hope when you remember me you wn't think of all our fights. Look at all the good times we had instead. Remember me as a great sister, even though I wasn't always.

Goodbye Mom, Goodbye Dad, Goodbye Ryan.

                                                                                             Love Sarah