Emily and Darcy's Letter

The picture on the side is what I imagined Emily and Darcy to look like :)

Dear Emily and Darcy,

I was so scared when I found out I was pregnant with you two. After all I was only eighteen. I thought Harry would be furious with me but he wasn't. He was excited. I was worried about what we would do, but when I held you two in my arms that day at the hospital all my fears went away. We didn't quite know how to raise children. We were young, so we tried and failed, but I wouldn't take it back for the world. You two mean everything to me. I love you both very much and don't you ever forget that.

Emily when you said you wanted to play volleyball I was so happy. I hope you will stick with it. I want you to have my necklace. The one with the heart on it. Harry gave it to me when we first met and it's very special so take good care of it.

Darcy please stay with horseback. I know your father says its "dangerous" but I assure you it's worth it. A while back I found a wonderful horse and knew he was perfect for you. I was going to wait until Christmas, but I might not make it until then, so I have paid the owner and he will be brought over Christmas Eve. His name is Texas Charmer, but they just call him Charmer. I hope you will like him and he can be your Comet. Promise me you will never sell him no matter what. Even if you don't like him keep him for me.

You two have made me so proud and I couldn't have asked for anything more. You have what you need to go on with your life, I believe in you!

I'm going to miss you so much, but I know I will see you again someday. Please don't forget about me. Please don't be ashamed of me for not fighting any longer than I did. I stayed as long as I could bear, but in the end it was all to much. I know I promised you I would always be there for you, but things happen. Things that we can't control. It's part of life. God decided it was my time to come home, so I listened to him.

I don't know why bad things happen, but I know there is a reason. I'm not sure what it is, but maybe we will find out someday. Please understand that I had to do this. I had no choice. The pain will finally stop and I will finally be free.

Do me a favor and help your father cope. Don't let him do anything to stupid. I am afraid of how he is going to react, but I can't stand the pain any longer. Let him know how much I love him. I have told everyone to remind him, because I want him to remember it.

If you ever need advice or anything you should ask Perrie. She's really sweet, and I'm sure she could help you out if you're ever in trouble. I'm sure Zayn won't mind. I know Harry seems like he won't understand, but just try. He really is an understanding person. That's one of the many reasons I love him and am proud to call him my husband and the father of my children.

Family is the most important thing in life. Your sister and brothers are your best friends, your father will always love you no matter what you do, and I am always with you.

Goodbye Emily, Goodbye Darcy

                                                                              Love, Sarah