Chapter XVI

AN: POV switch to Levi.

We made it back to Eren's home, hand-in-hand, and went to his room. The whole walk there was silent, but not of sadness or intensity, only of silent happiness. He led me to his bed and so I sat down on the edge of it while he sat himself onto my lap. The brunette wrapped his arms around me and held me close, as if to make sure that I wanted this. While still holding me in his embrace, Eren spoke softly into my ear.

" Are you sure you want to do this? We're about to commit the most heinous act known to the Taos and humans." Eren backed away just a bit to look me in the eyes while cupping my face gently in his hands, " Our love is the most forbidden love known between our races, but together, we'll ensure that our peoples see what we found." The brunette placed a small crown with two feathers hanging from it onto my head as he spoke.

I gently grabbed a hold of his wrists and looked into his eyes, " Our love isn't forbidden, it never has been. Our love will be the guidance our peoples need in order to secure our coexistence with one another."

" With these words, you swear to pledge your life to me as your mate for life?"

" ...I swear it with all my heart."

" Then with these next actions, I will be yours."

" With my actions, we'll come together as one, and I'll ensure that no one does any harm to you."

" And I to you."

After he and I spoke our vows, well I made mine up, Eren leaned in for a kiss. I closed my eyes as his lips softly touched mine, inviting me to explore his mouth with my tongue. I did as he wished and slowly, I became entranced with his body. My arms wrapped around him softly and held him tightly as to make sure I don't lose Eren from anything; to make sure that he's here with me.

He did the same and held me close as we let our kiss become more and more passionate; letting our instincts take over. Because of this, something inside of me sparked a fire that wanted more. However, I wasn't going to let it consume me, not when Eren is vulnerable like this.

Eren let go from the kiss and rested his forehead against mine, rubbing our noses together.

" Let go of your restraint, Levi. I know you're holding back to protect me, but I want this, more than anything right now."

" ...How do I know that you can take it? How do I know that you won't become afraid of me if I become a monster?"

" You want me right now, don't you?"

" ...Yes, I do, more than anything..."

" Then do as you like. No matter what you do, my feelings for you won't change."

" Even if I'm like... like this now?"

I rose my wings a bit to remind Eren about my transformation, wearing a saddened expression, but my eyes widened when I listened to Eren's response.

" Of course not, in fact, I think your wings make you look even hotter than you did as a normal human." He giggled.

I couldn't help but smile from his compliment before burying my face into the crook of his neck.

" Alright then, I'll believe and trust you, Eren." I spoke in a hushed tone, intentionally blowing air onto the Tao's neck which, in turn, made him shudder.

I parted my lips and started kissing his neck before finding a spot that made the brunette shudder intensely, then bit down softly. I gently chewed on his skin while licking the area to comfort and sooth him. If I was going to do this with pure instinct, the least I wanted to do for Eren was to console him, because, every time I would look into his eyes I'd see this sad glistering spark. It was as if he blamed himself for something that he wasn't responsible of to begin with. I want to help him with all of his pain and suffering, so in order to do that...

" I'm sorry, Eren..."

I started to let loose. If I was ever going to reach him and his heart, I needed to make it evident by doing what he's been telling me this whole time.

As I was kissing his neck and leaving marks, my hands started to wander his body, memorizing his body by every slow inch. Eren had been holding his voice back up until now; his hands holding onto my back while trying his best not to use his claws. I knew because I'd feel those sharp daggers pop out every now and then, so I brought my trail of kisses back to his neck and worked myself towards his ear again.

" ... Use them, Eren, use your claws... Use them to mark me..."

" ... Levi, I... !"

I started to kiss and lick his ear before he could say anything else, and I got what I asked for. As I continued to lay as many kisses on him, Eren held me tightly with his embrace and his claws.

Something inside me clicked and I picked Eren up from the bed, still kissing his neck and chest, before laying him down on his back, gently returning to the bed. I started to move myself down towards the lower half of his body before coming to a stop yet again. I looked up to Eren through my eyelashes as though to make sure he wanted this, and eventually he looked to me and nodded.

His face was enticing and so was his body, I couldn't say no to him in a time like this. So without any further questioning, I slowly removed his tunic and any other clothing he had before he took mine off. Here we were, both naked and in heat for the other. I gave Eren another passionate kiss on his lips before holding him close to my body.

" ... I love you, Eren... I truly mean that..."

" I love you too, Levi..."

AN: Alrighty! Here's chapter sixteen. I wanted to let them have a moment where it seemed like the world around them was frozen in time, and yadayadayada. Also, is it just me or did I rush their growth of a relationship? I hope not but when I re-read this I realized that they only knew each other for about a few days, soooo, oh boy. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you in the next one!!!

¥•~To Be Continued~•¥