Jody and Ivy

Ivy was pacing as she waited for news about Dean. She had asked Jody to go check on Dean and see how he was. She called a few times and hung up when Cas answered the room phone; Ivy looked up when the front door opened, rushing to Jody.

"He's fine; he went home with Cas yesterday after I left," Jody said, smiling at Ivy.

"Is his brain ok?' Ivy asked. She was worried he was going to end up like her or worse.

"Yes, sweetheart, he is fine, a fighter like you," Jody said reassuringly.

Ivy let out a sigh of relief and plopped down on the couch. It was a relief to know that Dean was ok, but she was still worried about the toll that her being dead was taking on her boys.

"He and Cas?" Ivy asked.

"Are still together, Benny is fine, Jimmy is doing better," Jody informed Ivy for the tenth time that week.

"Good, I miss," ivy sighed, rubbing her face.

"I know, soon. We can tell them, I promise," Jody reassured. This waiting process was taking a toll on everyone. Jody was determined to get these men off the streets so they could hurt anyone or Ivy ever again.

"Gabriel?' Ivy asked. They had talked about telling him and having him come to the house to help Ivy work on her speech. Still, Jody wasn't too sure about it, but now that Ivy had brought him up again, it would be a good idea to have someone other than Jody for her to talk to. Jody letting ivy know that she would call him and have him come over so they could set up a schedule and let him know that it was important that Dean and the twins didn't know about Ivy being alive. It wasn't more than an hour after Jody hung up the phone with Gabriel that they heard a knock on the door; Jody told Ivy to stay out of sight if it wasn't Gabriel.

"Jody, what is so important that I had to come here? I was perfectly happy on that bar....... Oh my god," Gabriel said.

Ivy came around the corner when she heard his voice, too excited to wait for Jody to call her, "Hi," she said with a thick voice looking down.

"How? Cassie said," Gabriel started to say he looked at Jody.

"For her own protection," Jody answered.

Gabriel stood there looking at Ivy like he had seen a ghost. He was looking between Ivy and Jody. he rubbed his eyes like he was trying to clear them.

"Hug?" Ivy asked, holding her arms open.

"Yeah yeah, of course," Gabriel said; he walked over to her arms opened, she wrapped her arms around his middle as they embraced each other.

"Your brother, my brothers don't know?" Gabriel asked when Ivy let go.