Eleven

Chapter 11 2682

Bart and Lisa were trying to figure out what to do with Jimmy now that they knew they had the wrong twin.

"Guys, I won't tell anyone. I'll tell Ivy I went for a walk. I got lost," Jimmy pleaded.

"Shut up," Lisa snapped at him.

"We could kill him?" Bart said.

"Too messy," Lisa replied.

"Oh, thank god," Jimmy breathed out.

"We could make him OD, not enough to kill him, but you know enough to land him in the hospital," Lisa said.

"Ok," Bart said, leaving the room.

"Oh, come on, please don't do this," Jimmy said, struggling against the restraints.

"Shut up," Lisa said, gagging him.

*****************************

Ivy barely slept that night Pepper tried to comfort her, but she was upset and worried about Jimmy. Every time she would fall asleep, she would have a nightmare that Jimmy was dead in the street; she kept looking out the window, hoping that he would come back on his own and they wouldn't find him somewhere; Ivy's phone went off.

"If you wanna see him again, come alone."

"Hello, who is this?" Ivy asked.

"Come alone!"

They hung up her phone went off again with a text message with an address; she got dressed, got Peppers leash, leaving without telling anyone where she was going.

"Ivy, answer the fucking phone," Dean yelled into the voicemail. He tossed his phone in the middle of him and Cas, slamming his hand on the steering wheel.

"Dean calm down," Cas said, trying to keep a level head about the situation.

"How the hell am I supposed to calm down? They are both missing," Dean replied, his voice cracking as he looked over at his boyfriend.

"It will be ok. she has Pepper with her; she probably just went for a walk," Cas said.

"She better not have done anything stupid," Dean said, looking around.

*******************************

Ivy followed her GPS Pepper whined at her, "Well, we gotta get your daddy," she said, looking at the dog.

Pepper sat down and pawed at Ivy's leg, "I know I'm tired too," she said, sitting next to Pepper. "I'm calling Dean."