Twelve

Chapter 12 1490

"I told you I was going to kick your ass if you bought this up to her," Dean yelled, opening their bedroom room, he couldn't let it go.

"Out," Ivy yelled at Dean, getting off the bed.

"No, this is between Jimmy and me. I told him No!" Dean said, standing his ground.

"I don't care, your upsetting Pepper," Ivy said, trying to calm her barking puppy, "It's ok, Pep Uncle Dean just being a dick." She pushed past her brother heading to the back yard.

"Dean come on, man, it's her life," Jimmy said, "and I know..."

Dean punched him hard, "I told you."

"What the fuck, man?' Jimmy said, holding his nose.

"Dean, why?" Ivy asked as she came back down the hall seeing Dean hit Jimmy.

"I told him I would kick his ass if he bought this up to you," Dean yelled, pointing at Jimmy.

Ivy slapped Dean hard, really hard, "How dare you decide something for me, you knew I would want this and you...." she stormed off, both boys standing there holding their faces.

******************************

"Ivy, you wanna talk?' Cas asked through the sink door.

"No," ivy said in a small voice.

"I understand you are upset, but I want to talk to you," Cas said, knocking on the door lightly.

"Why he do that?' Ivy asked with a sniff.

"He's just worried, and he is your brother. He loves you, and he doesn't wanna lose you," Cas told her.

Ivy opened the cabinet, "I not going anywhere," she said, her eyes red with her brow furrowed in confusion.

"I know that. See, Dean, you are all he has, I know he has me, and hell, he even has Jimmy. Still, you are his twin," Cas said softly, knowing that would get her to understand where Dean was coming from with his anger and frustration.

"I never leave him; he knows that stuck for life," Ivy said, climbing out of the cabinet, "He mad I hit him?"

"Not really," Cas smiled.

"I shouldn't have done that," ivy said, folding her arms across her chest.

"No, but Dean shouldn't have hit Jimmy either," Cas replied.

They made their way back downstairs. Jody was there talking to Jimmy about what had happened the day before, Jimmy told her all that he could remember while nursing a busted nose. Dean looked up. He had a bright red handprint on his face. He looked sad.

"Hell of a swing you got, kid," Jody said.

"I shouldn't have done that; I'm very sorry, Dean," Ivy said, keeping her head down.

"Don't worry about it; I shouldn't mess with you," Dean said, giving her a smile.

Ivy climbed in Dean's lap and wrapped her arms around him, "It's ok, I swear, Ivy. It's ok," Dean said.

"No, not ok. Not ok to hit," Ivy said, hugging Dean.

Dean sighed and ran his hand down her back. Pepper climbed up in Dean's lap, too, licking Ivy's face. Ivy giggled and pet Pepper.

"Ok, so I have a lookout for these two they will be arrested for kidnapping and drugging," Jody said.

"Barts good, he may be out of the country by now," Balthazar commented in an attempt to help.