Four

'Chapter 4 

Date night

Ivy had never been on a date before. She didn't know what to expect. Ivy was having a tough time trying to decided what to wear, it didn't help that Jimmy didn't wanna tell her what they were doing. Dean was absolutely no help when it came to helping Ivy pick out what she should wear.

"Ivs, you can wear whatever you want; the guy has seen you in your PJs," Dean said, looking through the pile of clothes Ivy had tossed on the bed.

"No help Dean," Ivy turned around and glared at Dean.

"It doesn't matter," Dean replied. He wasn't a big fan of the two of them going out alone in the first place.

"So, no dress?" Ivy asked, holding one up.

"If you want to wear a dress, wear a dress," Dean replied, folding his arms across his chest. He had no clue this was a thing girls did.

Ivy gave a frustrated grunt, "I ask someone else," she said, leaving her room.

Ivy headed up the stairs into Dean and Cas's room; Cas lay on the bed reading a book.

"Cas help," Ivy said.

"What's wrong?" Cas asked, putting the book down.

"What I do," Ivy sighed, "What do I wear?" she asked.

"Depends on where you are going," Cas replied.

"I don't know, Jimmy, no tell me," Ivy answered, folding her arms across her chest.

"Wear a dress," Cas said. That way, she was dressed up if it was fancy but still comfortable if it was casual.

"Thank you," Ivy said, running out of the room.

Cas shook his head. Sometimes he forgets she grew up in the facility; he picked his book back up and started to read when Dean walked in.

"What did you say? She's saying you are a better brother," Dean announced with a bit of a pout.

"I told her to wear a dress; she wants this to be perfect," Cas replied.

"I know, Jimmy already likes her," Dean said, making his way over to the bed.

"And she knows that, and that's why it needs to be perfect. I remember our first date," Cas smiled as Dean sat down on the bed.

"Me too, we were supposed to talk about Ivy," Dean said, leaning over getting closer to Cas.

"Yes, I remember that part. I also remember not being able to keep my hands off you," Cas said, snaking his arms around Dean's neck.

"I remember not really complaining," Dean replied, pulling Cas into his lap/

"What dress?' Ivy asked, walking in, in her underwear. Interrupting them.

"Ivy, put some clothes on," Dean said when he turned to look at her.

"Help," Ivy said, looking at Cas holding up two different dresses.

"Come on," Cas chuckled, climb out of Dean's lap.

****************************

Cas help Ivy pick one of her more simple dress black dress with black flats and a sweater, "You sure this ok?" she asked, twirling a bit in the full-length mirror.

"Yes, it is more than ok you look beautiful," Cas smiled, watching Ivy look at herself.

"Thank you, you know where Jimmy went?" Ivy asked, concerned he was going to cancel their date.