Chapter Nine - Olivienne

"She's escaped." And with those two words, my fate was sealed. 

She's back. Oh God, she's back. What am I going to do?!

"You're kidding, right?" I said, half-hysterically "You've gotta be kidding. There's no way. . ." She was in a maximum security cell! I designed it myself to be impossible to get out of! And let me tell you, when it comes to Olivienne, I never take any semblance of a chance.

"You caught on? Finally!" Snorted Blanche. "She's been missing for a while now." How long?! She's got to be lying. Olivienne can't be out. She just can't. George used his vampire speed to appear in front of her, kneeling to get closer to her face so she could hear him better.

"How do you know?" He said through his teeth, trying not to lose control and rip her head off. Olivienne is a sensitive subject for all of us, but Blanche didn't seem to care. She just laughed.

"Olive's been working with me, of course," she smirked. I fell onto my knees. No. Olivienne is evil, but surely she wouldn't kidnap her own blood? But then again, when have blood ties stopped her?

"You, Olivienne and Blanche?" Said George, confused. Why would she need another person helping her on top of Olivienne? 

"No, of course not. I made up Blanche. Olive's been the one helping me the whole time." I gasped loudly. She seems to know Olivienne well, even I don't dare call her by that nickname. Her own mother is almost too scared to call her that. . . 

"It's going to be OK," said George, appearing in front of me. He knew what I was going through. Olivienne and I. . . there's a good reason I'm. . . scared of her. Oh God. I'm scared of my own niece. 

"No, it isn't. Olivienne's out. It's not going to be OK until she's back where she belongs," I said. Should I explain who Olivienne is? Probably. I'll tell you later. Just for drama. I do love drama. I mean, you half know, because you know she's my niece, but there's more. The reason I'm scared of her. Of my own niece.

"Just stand up and we'll get you to the palace," soothed George. I was shaking a bit. I wish Olivienne had never been born! And yes, that isn't a good thing to say about family. But what she's done. . . let's just say she doesn't count as family any more. Not to me.

"What about her?" I asked him, looking at Blanche. I we left, she would escape.

"Olivienne's a bigger threat,"

"True. Let's go." Olivienne is the biggest threat alive at the moment. We vampire-speed ran back to the palace. Oliver was standing at the door.

"How did she get out?" George asked him. It should've been impossible. I needed to know so I could improve the cell.

"We don't know. The cell is intact. There was a note but she had done something to it so only Aveline can open it." He handed me the note. I opened it, half-expecting something to leap out and bite me.

'Dear Auntie Avey,' it said. I scoffed. She had lost the right to call me that a while ago.

'Yes, I have escaped. And I not only have my goody-two-shoes little sister. I also have someone who was living in your house. Henrietta I believe? Well if you don't do as I want, let's just say it won't go so well for dear old Etta. As for what I want, I think you know that already. It's not that hard to figure out, just the same thing I've always wanted. Do it, find me, and then you'll get my sweet little sister and dear Etta back.

Yours truly,

Olivienne.' 

Tears started leaking from my eyes.